Liberty @ Hamshire-Fannett

Horns89

Does LIBERTY beat HF this Friday ?????  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Does LIBERTY beat HF this Friday ?????

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="lp4life" post="1276200" timestamp="1348087652"]
im not one of those who thinks jones is the greatest thing since slice bread but with jones back reintrodicing the jet sweep and zone running game to the offense i take liberty by 14
[/quote]I agree what your saying about Jones and what people think but going up against a team like HF he (IMO)will give Liberty the edge in this one.

In Liberty - WHO KNOWS - they keep some coaches when they should not and they fire coaches that they should keep.

Let be be clear - I do not think and have ever thought that any 1A - 2A - 3A and possibly any 4A coach should ever be fired for a bad Win-Loss record.  But they should be graded on how the program is run and how well they teach and mature the young men they have in their program and are they getting the most out of their students and providing the most to their students.  In this case I feel that Liberty is not doing this at this time.

[quote name="HookEm2013" post="1278936" timestamp="1348324586"]
[b]Liberty sucks[/b]. Full of injuries, be interesting to see how this season goes. Hoping for A SINGLE WIN.
[/quote]
I know things aren't going the way you thought they would, but aren't you the one who has been complaining about everyone being negative on Liberty? 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder