Hull-Daisetta vs Lovelady

HD is coming off a heart breaking loss to a good Groveton team. Groveton pulled it out at the end. 20-14 tough loss. That game showed just how good HD can be. Lovelady may have their most depleted team in years. Lovelady was victorious over Colmesneil last week in their first win of season. Lovelady had several players move out and their numbers are real low. I feel HD's size and hunger will be to much for Lovelady.

HD 24
Lovelady 14

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1274069" timestamp="1347887516"]
HD is coming off a heart breaking loss to a good Groveton team. Groveton pulled it out at the end. 20-14 tough loss. That game showed just how good HD can be. Lovelady may have their most depleted team in years. Lovelady was victorious over Colmesneil last week in their first win of season. Lovelady had several players move out and their numbers are real low. I feel HD's size and hunger will be to much for Lovelady.

HD 24
Lovelady 14
[/quote]

Cat 55, I've been on your case a lot this season and I apologize . . . for [u]some of it[/u]. ;D  While I won't predict the score ( I think the margin may be greater) I'm with you on a HD victory.  Claw 'em Cats.

[quote name="Tigersvoice" post="1274097" timestamp="1347889133"]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=103292.msg1274069#msg1274069 date=1347887516]

HD 24
Lovelady 14
[/quote]

Cat 55, I've been on your case a lot this season and I apologize . . . for [u]some of it[/u]. ;D  While I won't predict the score ( I think the margin may be greater) I'm with you on a HD victory.  Claw 'em Cats.
[/quote]Thanks Tigervoice, I apologize for some of my foolish posts.

I really look for Austin Edmondson to explode with a big game vs Lovelady. Austin played a good game vs Groveton, but if you ask him, he could have played great. Austin is doing a fantastic job as the leader of the Bobcats. That Slot-T is getting nasty!! Huckaby the mad scientist is adding plays every week. The defense is hitting and filling holes like crazy. The big boys are moving people. This team is battle tested, when district starts it's gonna be sick. Like the GIANTS did last year, get hot at the end and steam roll teams in the playoffs. Go Bobcats!

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1274069" timestamp="1347887516"]

HD 24
Lovelady 14
[/quote]

A couple of corrections: Lovelady beat Colmesneil by 30 in week 0, lost by six to New Waverly in week one and lost by 2 to Grapeland last week.  They're not as strong as in years past but could easily be 3-0 right now.  Lovelady's QB will be the fastest player on the field but he's not a strong passer (something we've gotten spoiled to having in the past).  Contain him and you have a shot.  I really don't think you'll hold LL to less than 20 points, but I've been wrong before.  We'll see.

[quote name="ThirdnLong" post="1274439" timestamp="1347909037"]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=103292.msg1274069#msg1274069 date=1347887516]

HD 24
Lovelady 14
[/quote]

A couple of corrections: Lovelady beat Colmesneil by 30 in week 0, lost by six to New Waverly in week one and lost by 2 to Grapeland last week.  They're not as strong as in years past but could easily be 3-0 right now.  Lovelady's QB will be the fastest player on the field but he's not a strong passer (something we've gotten spoiled to having in the past).  Contain him and you have a shot.  I really don't think you'll hold LL to less than 20 points, but I've been wrong before.  We'll see.
[/quote]Sorry, bad website info.

[quote name="HookEm2013" post="1275114" timestamp="1347983606"]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=103292.msg1274946#msg1274946 date=1347970966]
[quote author=HookEm2013 link=topic=103292.msg1274940#msg1274940 date=1347967361]
LL
[/quote]Shocker.  :o lol
[/quote]

So you're mad at my opinion? Shocker..
[/quote]Not mad. Just picking with you. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder