Week 3 Peewee scores

Bmt Pride

I want to thank all the people involved today in Lumberton when Josh got hurt. He broke both bones in his right arm 4 inches above his wrist. He is the heart and soul of our defense but all i was concerned with after that happened was him being ok! We tried to fight through it the best we could but it really freaked half our team out seeing him like that! Once again thanks to all the Lumberton people that helped get Joshs arm stable and to the hospital!

[quote name="CF22" post="1272687" timestamp="1347735600"]
I want to thank all the people involved today in Lumberton when Josh got hurt. He broke both bones in his right arm 4 inches above his wrist. He is the heart and soul of our defense but all i was concerned with after that happened was him being ok! We tried to fight through it the best we could but it really freaked half our team out seeing him like that! Once again thanks to all the Lumberton people that helped get Joshs arm stable and to the hospital!
[/quote]

All of our hearts were with him out in lumberton today! My team, your team OUR KIDS!!! Glad to hear his break was away from the growth plate! U tell him lumberton side was bragging on how tuff he truly was!! Great kids!! Get well buddy! Prayin!  ;)

[quote name="CF22" post="1272687" timestamp="1347735600"]
I want to thank all the people involved today in Lumberton when Josh got hurt. He broke both bones in his right arm 4 inches above his wrist. He is the heart and soul of our defense but all i was concerned with after that happened was him being ok! We tried to fight through it the  best we could but it really freaked half our team out seeing him like that! Once again thanks to all the Lumberton people that helped get Joshs arm stable and to the hospital!
[/quote]

We had a kid do that last year and it did freak out the kids, we had most ofthe next practice going over what happened and answering questions

[quote name="Gucci" post="1273057" timestamp="1347754276"]
[quote author=jg69421080 link=topic=103220.msg1273054#msg1273054 date=1347754129]
Kountze 8  OF W 20
[/quote]Ktz teams cant bounce back after being slapped by Bmt B teams....lol
[/quote]
That's your idea of lol. Really....what class

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder