We Still Ain't Played Nobody?

robanadana

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1272039" timestamp="1347685721"]
Vidor > LaPorte ??
[/quote]

Yep, Vidor > LaPorte. I honestly believe we could beat them. This a better team than last year's with depth. The CB game was not close. When they scored, we came right back and answered. If we don't sub on defense, they only get 7 for the game.

[quote name="robanadana" post="1272057" timestamp="1347686211"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=103184.msg1272039#msg1272039 date=1347685721]
Vidor > LaPorte ??
[/quote]

Yep, Vidor > LaPorte. I honestly believe we could beat them. This a better team than last year's with depth. The CB game was not close. When they scored, we came right back and answered. If we don't sub on defense, they only get 7 for the game.
[/quote]agreed

[quote name="Mr. Happy" post="1272050" timestamp="1347686034"]
I'll go ahead and bite and be the first to put it on this thread:
Vidor played a soft pre-district schedule. 

With that said, you beat who you played and Vidor will make the playoffs.  But, Nederland will win in two weeks and probably by at least 10 points.
[/quote]

You know, I try to do the math and see who Nederville added that makes them so much better than us from last year...y'all beat us on a fourth and 18 in your stadium. This year, it's in Vidor where the last time you played there, you lost. Hmmm. I really would like that 10 points in a wager...any takers??? I'm easy to find.

[quote name="robanadana" post="1272065" timestamp="1347686544"]
[quote author=Mr. Happy link=topic=103184.msg1272050#msg1272050 date=1347686034]

With that said, you beat who you played and Vidor will make the playoffs.  But, Nederland will win in two weeks and probably by at least 10 points.
[/quote]

You know, I try to do the math and see who Nederville added that makes them so much better than us from last year...y'all beat us on a fourth and 18 in your stadium. This year, it's in Vidor where the last time you played there, you lost. Hmmm. I really would like that 10 points in a wager...any takers??? I'm easy to find.
[/quote]Who are you trying to convince....Yourself?

[quote name="robanadana" post="1272065" timestamp="1347686544"]
[quote author=Mr. Happy link=topic=103184.msg1272050#msg1272050 date=1347686034]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think Nederland is better offensively than they were last year and the strength of Nederland's defense (the D-line) has the potential to disrupt what Vidor does well offensively (run the ball).  Plus, I'll give the coaching edge to Nederland.

I'd be willing to bet a Jody Leigh's buffet on it.

[quote name="outanup" post="1272077" timestamp="1347686916"]
[quote author=robanadana link=topic=103184.msg1272065#msg1272065 date=1347686544]

[/quote]

[/quote]Who are you trying to convince....Yourself?
[/quote]

Not trying to convince anyone, just answering a post. Simple math and I'm just trying to make it simpler for some folks. Not everyone has a quality education from Vidor High School.

[quote name="Mr. Happy" post="1272082" timestamp="1347687141"]
[quote author=robanadana link=topic=103184.msg1272065#msg1272065 date=1347686544]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think Nederland is better offensively than they were last year and the strength of Nederland's defense (the D-line) has the potential to disrupt what Vidor does well offensively (run the ball).  Plus, I'll give the coaching edge to Nederland.

[/quote]

If you're giving that same 10 points, I'm in.

[quote name="Mr. Happy" post="1272050" timestamp="1347686034"]

[/quote]

I will be the first to say it as a vidor fan...the schedule might have been weak... but that clear brook game was notour fault they looked good on paper before the season... they actually looked good on the field... the scoreboard does not tell the full story here... clearbrook gave up when vidor got a lead

[quote name="Mr. Happy" post="1272082" timestamp="1347687141"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Agreed.  Our offense is much more effective this year than last year.  Also, we will have all of our defensive starters this year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder