Huntsville @ Montgomery Predictions

texasaggie

Montgomery has knocked out Huntsville in the first round the past 2 years but now they are back to being district foes. Huntsville is 1-1 after blowing out Humble but then falling to College Park. Montgomery is 0-2 after close games against #3 Angleton and #1 Pearland Dawson. A few questions going in: Is Bodhi Bell going to be healthy? How effective will Huntsville's multi-QB system be? How will Huntsville's defense fare against the strong Montgomery run game?

My Prediction: Montgomery 31 Huntsville 13

[quote name="texasaggie" post="1268224" timestamp="1347456299"]
Montgomery has knocked out Huntsville in the first round the past 2 years but now they are back to being district foes. Huntsville is 1-1 after blowing out Humble but then falling to College Park. Montgomery is 0-2 after close games against #3 Angleton and #1 Pearland Dawson. A few questions going in: Is Bodhi Bell going to be healthy? How effective will Huntsville's multi-QB system be? How will Huntsville's defense fare against the strong Montgomery run game?

My Prediction: Montgomery 31 Huntsville 13
[/quote]I'll second that.  Those first two games for Montgomery should have been a good learning experience.  They should control this one.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder