jr football scores - get those scores in

I'm supposed to talk smack. This is what it's about. Sometimes I'm wrong and sometimes I'm right. Just like y'all. I'm gonna keep talking smack even if we were the worse team in the league. We are the only 2A school in the league and still compete. We are in this league to play big and better teams to get the kids ready for middle school and high school football. If we always play the big schools like everyone in this league, then in MS and HS when the kids are playing 2A schools, they will have the advantage. Don't take my smack talk serious, it's just having faith in my organization.

[quote name="bradyb" post="1265909" timestamp="1347203426"]
I'm supposed to talk smack. This is what it's about. Sometimes I'm wrong and sometimes I'm right. Just like y'all. I'm gonna keep talking smack even if we were the worse team in the league. We are the only 2A school in the league and still compete. We are in this league to play big and better teams to get the kids ready for middle school and high school football. If we always play the big schools like everyone in this league, then in MS and HS when the kids are playing 2A schools, they will have the advantage. Don't take my smack talk serious, it's just having faith in my organization.
[/quote]

Just be happy that KTZ is in small school...WOS is the only real team in that division that can hang with any of the other teams no matter what division...and you better lookout for Orangefield too.

[quote name="SmashMouth" post="1266792" timestamp="1347303840"]
[quote author=bradyb link=topic=102817.msg1265909#msg1265909 date=1347203426]
[/quote]

Just be happy that KTZ is in small school...WOS is the only real team in that division that can hang with any of the other teams no matter what division...and you better lookout for Orangefield too.
[/quote]
I am happy about it. Why wouldn't I be? And it's the same thing in High school... Ktz playing any other team in this league in HS would probably be a embarrassment. I agree with your post though..

[quote name="Booger" post="1266833" timestamp="1347307860"]
Ang quit making excuses about 2A and small school stuff, just play and if you get beat ( again) just take it. I'm going to offer some suggestions if you care to change your username...all synonomous with whiny baby.
[/quote]
Actually I didn't make any excuses.. I'm not whining, I'm stating the facts about us being the smallest school in the league. No excuse, just a fact. And my name on here is BradyB because that my name.. I'm not really the type of guy who hides behind a username online.. But thanks for the advice "booger" lol ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="Booger" post="1266833" timestamp="1347307860"]
Ang quit making excuses about 2A and small school stuff, just play and if you get beat ( again) just take it. I'm going to offer some suggestions if you care to change your username...all synonomous with whiny baby.
[/quote]
Oh and I for got to ask... Who are you? What team do you coach? Or are you just another sideline parent?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder