Summer Creek @ PN-G predictions

dustoff03

Who wins?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• SC
    • PN-G

Guest spmorse1976
Very pathetic show of class last night by the Freshmen SC fans, coaches, and players! I have never seen a bunch of 15 year olds throw fits like a 2 year old in all my life! The kids were jumping up and down, stomping the turf, going to their knees pounding the turf with their fist, and many personal foul penaltys. The fans screaming vulgur language and egging on the behavior. Then when we are at their 1 yd line with 40 seconds to go, our QB takes a knee and gets run over! Then their fans and players are celebrating about it, unbelievable! Coaches made them run the clock out. Then they comenced to stomping on the Indian head at the end and our coaches asked them to get off our field. They were big and fast and I think they thought they were gona just whip up on us, but we gave them a strumming 41-12! Way to go Indians! If this is not the regular behavior of their varsity team, something should be said to these people who are embarrasing their community!

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="png94" post="1269873" timestamp="1347623190"]
Very pathetic show of class last night by the Freshmen SC fans, coaches, and players! I have never seen a bunch of 15 year olds throw fits like a 2 year old in all my life! The kids were jumping up and down, stomping the turf, going to their knees pounding the turf with their fist, and many personal foul penaltys. The fans screaming vulgur language and egging on the behavior. Then when we are at their 1 yd line with 40 seconds to go, our QB takes a knee and gets run over! Then their fans and players are celebrating about it, unbelievable! Coaches made them run the clock out. Then they comenced to stomping on the Indian head at the end and our coaches asked them to get off our field. They were big and fast and I think they thought they were gona just whip up on us, but we gave them a strumming 41-12! Way to go Indians! If this is not the regular behavior of their varsity team, something should be said to these people who are embarrasing their community!
[/quote]

Not saying you are lying, but there are 2 sides to every story....and if it happened, remember you are talking Freshman...just now entering HS, and don't know how to act....I'm sure there will be some suspensions if indeed all that happened

[quote name="SCDAWGS" post="1269860" timestamp="1347621396"]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=102809.msg1269856#msg1269856 date=1347620866]
Can Anybody tell me todays forecast in the Port neches area for late evening?
[/quote]
Last I heard 40% chance during the day decreasing to 30% tonight.
[/quote]

A freind of mine from the area said its 40% chance in that area...I think most of the rain will be here at home

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1269895" timestamp="1347626891"]
[quote author=png94 link=topic=102809.msg1269873#msg1269873 date=1347623190]
[/quote]

Not saying you are lying, but there are 2 sides to every story....and if it happened, remember you are talking Freshman...just now entering HS, and don't know how to act....I'm sure there will be some suspensions if indeed all that happened
[/quote]

Freshmen or not, they should know better than to act like 2 year olds! It wasn't just the players though...parents and coaches too. I've never seen anything like that before!

[quote name="png1977" post="1269897" timestamp="1347627276"]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=102809.msg1269895#msg1269895 date=1347626891]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Freshmen or not, they should know better than to act like 2 year olds! It wasn't just the players though...parents and coaches too. I've never seen anything like that before!
[/quote]
Can someone who doesn't bleed purple verify this?

[quote name="SCDAWGS" post="1269900" timestamp="1347627551"]
[quote author=png1977 link=topic=102809.msg1269897#msg1269897 date=1347627276]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=102809.msg1269895#msg1269895 date=1347626891]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Can someone who doesn't bleed purple verify this?
[/quote]

;D ;D

[quote name="png1977" post="1269897" timestamp="1347627276"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That's hard to believe our coaches were acting that way...you may have had some parents, and that's if the story is true...but like SCDawgs said, what village don't have a few

Guest spmorse1976
[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1269951" timestamp="1347630581"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That's hard to believe our coaches were acting that way...you may have had some parents, and that's if the story is true...but like SCDawgs said, what village don't have a few
[/quote]
I will tell you this much, our coaches teach our boys about DISCIPLINE, HONOR, CHARACTER, DIGNITY, AND PRIDE, and in all my years of watching football, I have never seen what I saw last night. I have never seen anything close to this from our parents either. Our children are a reflection of how their parents raise them. And if I did see someone acting that way from PNG, I would definitely call them out on it. By the way, the coaches did nothing to stop these actions.

I am not trying to contradict anyone here, I was at the game lastnight and I did see some crazy things. #25 for us and #4 for Summer Creek got into it for some reason which sparked some emotions from the fans. Our coaches pulled #25 briefly to calm him down, as well as they should have. I thought #4 was kicked out but he received a hugh pass on there next set of downs, coaches probably did the same on their side. Might of been his dad that was hollering in a red shirt about packing the kids up. I left before the game was over but I didn't see anything that overly concerned me from Summer Creek coaches except him coming out on the field after those two got in a fight, which wasn't that big of a deal. Now it could have got worse, I dunno.....It is 9th grade, but Summer Creek did not look disciplined as far as play execution. They had some athletes though. That #4 and #11 were tall and fast!! There was a lady in a white shirt that was screaming but she was just into the game, nothing bad. Heck, she made some good observations. SHe could have been on the sidelines :o.....Summer Creek was stomping the ground after some of the ref calls, but I think they were just trying to fired up, nothing wrong with that. Again, I might have missed somethings because I left early.

Ok, I talked with some friends that have players on the field. These are VERY reliable guys and they said SC was dirty in the 4th quarter. I didn't know a SC kid got kicked out in the 1st quarter. Also, The guy in the red shirt I mentioned earlier was actually cornered by the police after the game. So I guess there were some things that went down.

[quote name="png94" post="1269970" timestamp="1347632013"]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=102809.msg1269951#msg1269951 date=1347630581]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
I will tell you this much, our coaches teach our boys about DISCIPLINE, HONOR, CHARACTER, DIGNITY, AND PRIDE, and in all my years of watching football, I have never seen what I saw last night. I have never seen anything close to this from our parents either. Our children are a reflection of how their parents raise them. And if I did see someone acting that way from PNG, I would definitely call them out on it. By the way, the coaches did nothing to stop these actions.
[/quote]

our coaches teach our boys those things too.....Sounds like you are exaggerating.....Maybe it was the parent in red shirt, but hearing ur story I'm thinking all the kids, coaches, parents, bus drivers, etc from SummerCreek were acting a butt.....

[quote name="SCDAWGS" post="1269876" timestamp="1347623343"]
Name one village that doesn't have a couple idiots.
[/quote]I can remember several years ago LCM beat a PNG team pretty bad at LCM you should have seen the damage inflicted on an outside ac unit by purple helmets as they walked by  my point is, your right there are some in every crowd!

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1270234" timestamp="1347644346"]
[quote author=png94 link=topic=102809.msg1269970#msg1269970 date=1347632013]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=102809.msg1269951#msg1269951 date=1347630581]
[/quote]
After reading these statements from last nite , I wanted to some investigating myself. Yes some our parents were acting a butt,dirty play is NEVER acceptable. But not once have I heard about the slinging around of the "N" word by the players as well as the parents. And this is information coming from administrators as well as district police officers..............................both side were wrong as far as I'm concerened, so I'm hoping there will extra police officers there tonite, and not from PNG

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

our coaches teach our boys those things too.....Sounds like you are exaggerating.....Maybe it was the parent in red shirt, but hearing ur story I'm thinking all the kids, coaches, parents, bus drivers, etc from SummerCreek were acting a butt.....
[/quote]

[quote name="SCDAWGS" post="1266116" timestamp="1347218098"]
[quote author=CowboysNIndians link=topic=102809.msg1266111#msg1266111 date=1347217723]
Don't know a thing about the Summer Ditch Puppies so.....I'll "Always be faithful to the Purple and White."  Good luck and enjoy the game.
[/quote]
After Friday night you will...
[/quote]
;)

[quote name="SCDAWGS" post="1272416" timestamp="1347722734"]
[quote author=SCDAWGS link=topic=102809.msg1266116#msg1266116 date=1347218098]
[quote author=CowboysNIndians link=topic=102809.msg1266111#msg1266111 date=1347217723]
Don't know a thing about the Summer Ditch Puppies so.....I'll "Always be faithful to the Purple and White."  Good luck and enjoy the game.
[/quote]
After Friday night you will...
[/quote]
;)
[/quote]

;D

[quote name="dmeast11111" post="1266397" timestamp="1347239886"]
Hey i love when guys come on here and talk smack... just means a lot of crow after friday night... [b]I do not know if they know who WOS is... But they are one of the top 3 a programs in the state[/b]. I know a new school like you is trying to make a name for yourselves by playing well known teams like the PNG INDIANS... Give it about 100 years of excellence and tradition as well as great academics and then come and talk to us young buck...You might get us one year but PNG has stood the test of time and will still be playing  schools like yours when your upstart has been ran into the ground..... 8) 8)
[/quote]
You think that means something to us ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder