Ricky Seals-Jones

FARVA

I've felt all along that he decommited to see what Texas' offense would do this year.  I've heard his top 3 are still LSU, A&M, & Texas in no particular order but if LSU or A&M's offense does better than the Horns O that may be the deciding factor.  BTW, isn't Mack trying to turn Texas back into a power running team?  A guy with his talent would most likely go to more of a passing offense IMO.  We'll see though.

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="texasaggie" post="1269238" timestamp="1347557176"]
texas said they've "moved on" so I'd bet it's safe to say they're out of the picture now.
[/quote]

Don't even need to bring a camera. UT will do just fine.

[quote name="Lefty99" post="1269222" timestamp="1347555662"]
I've felt all along that he decommited to see what Texas' offense would do this year.  [b]I've heard his top 3 are still LSU, A&M, & Texas in no particular order[/b] but if LSU or A&M's offense does better than the Horns O that may be the deciding factor.  BTW, isn't Mack trying to turn Texas back into a power running team?  A guy with his talent would most likely go to more of a passing offense IMO.  We'll see though.
[/quote]

He actually SAID he's still "75% committed to Texas" LSU is second a&m is right there with LSU. We missed DGB.. haven't heard any horns even giving that a second thought. Just something to think about.

RSJ decommitted because apparently his AAU coach was in his ear that he could play basketball too along with football. A&M was willing to let him play basketball but what a lot of people don't know is that Barnes @ Texas was willing to give him a go at the old roundball. Just kept coming back to the AAU coach...

If he had kept his commitment, Mack would have honored it, but it was a bit too dramatic for the Texas coaches.

That said, there have been a lot of injuries to upcoming athletes this year: Collins from Livingston, Kyle Hicks, among others etc.

Dig a little deeper.  RSJ's high school coach has removed himself from RSJ's recruitment.  Why?  You might ask.  The dad has asked the coach to give him a job....  $$$...  The kid is a GREAT athlete.  He'd be a great TE or DE.  He is surely not a QB and not much of a WR either.  I believe he's a good kid.  Can't say the same about dad or the AAU coach.  It was RSJ's dad who called UT and decommited his son.  Mack isn't going to deal with "handlers" nor pay $$$ for recruits.  I wish the best for RSJ but it ain't gonna happen at UT.  It's a shame that his dad doesn't have his son's best interest in mind.  Go ahead A&M fans....Flame on...

Oh one more thing:[b]27[b]-[b]25[/b][/b][/b]

[quote name="finger roll" post="1269842" timestamp="1347599370"]
Dig a little deeper.  RSJ's high school coach has removed himself from RSJ's recruitment.  Why?  You might ask.  The dad has asked the coach to give him a job....  $$$...  The kid is a GREAT athlete.  He'd be a great TE or DE.  He is surely not a QB and not much of a WR either.  I believe he's a good kid.  Can't say the same about dad or the AAU coach.  It was RSJ's dad who called UT and decommited his son.  Mack isn't going to deal with "handlers" nor pay $$$ for recruits.  I wish the best for RSJ but it ain't gonna happen at UT.  It's a shame that his dad doesn't have his son's best interest in mind.  Go ahead A&M fans....Flame on...

Oh one more thing:[b]27[b]-[b]25[/b][/b][/b]
[/quote] wow!  :o

[quote name="texasaggie" post="1269129" timestamp="1347546804"]
I believe it was Kirk Bohls of the Austin newspaper that said that Manziel looked like a better passer in his first game than Ash has his whole career so far. And go ahead and be delusional. A&M had been in his second slot and with texas "moving on", it's [b]pretty safe to say that A&M would be the favorites now.  ::)
[/quote][/b]

You have to joking.....
whole career...1/2 season
go pull up last weeks stats.....
No delusion here...I deal with facts...opinions are like.....
For the record....no one compared Ash and Manziel to each other...oh, wait you did.
How many points did the Ags score in the 2nd half last week ?  ;)

[quote name="EAGLE07" post="1269933" timestamp="1347629715"]
[quote author=texasaggie link=topic=102795.msg1269129#msg1269129 date=1347546804]
I believe it was Kirk Bohls of the Austin newspaper that said that Manziel looked like a better passer in his first game than Ash has his whole career so far. And go ahead and be delusional. A&M had been in his second slot and with texas "moving on", it's [b]pretty safe to say that A&M would be the favorites now.  ::)
[/quote][/b]

You have to joking.....
whole career...1/2 season
go pull up last weeks stats.....
No delusion here...I deal with facts...opinions are like.....
For the record....no one compared Ash and Manziel to each other...oh, wait you did.
How many points did the Ags score in the 2nd half last week ?  ;)
[/quote]
Kirk Bohls is a tool that tries way too hard to show he isn't a homer in Austin. He tends to go way overboard.

[quote name="HookEm2013" post="1269935" timestamp="1347629889"]
Hey.. [b]at least we have proof now of how desperately ags are dying to have our scraps![/b] ROFL!!
[/quote]

You're that guy that gets dumped by the hot girl, then lies and tells everyone you broke up with her.  Your comment is laughable at best. 

[quote name="PhatMack19" post="1272527" timestamp="1347728428"]
[quote author=HookEm2013 link=topic=102795.msg1269935#msg1269935 date=1347629889]
Hey.. [b]at least we have proof now of how desperately ags are dying to have our scraps![/b] ROFL!!
[/quote]

You're that guy that gets dumped by the hot girl, then lies and tells everyone you broke up with her.  Your comment is laughable at best.
[/quote]
Hard to dump something you don't have!!

[quote name="PhatMack19" post="1272527" timestamp="1347728428"]
[quote author=HookEm2013 link=topic=102795.msg1269935#msg1269935 date=1347629889]
[/quote]

[/quote]

When my WIFE dumps me I'll let you know... Rofl! So you aren't after a receiver TEXAS no longer wants? Oh, ok.. thought so.

[quote name="TROJANSWIN" post="1272535" timestamp="1347728681"]
[quote author=PhatMack19 link=topic=102795.msg1272527#msg1272527 date=1347728428]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

OMG!!! What a great comment. Oooooh! Took a lot of mental effort for that one.. Smh. Meanwhile, your at home.. lonely typing away on SETX. Rofl!!

[quote name="HookEm2013" post="1273216" timestamp="1347760398"]
[quote author=TROJANSWIN link=topic=102795.msg1272535#msg1272535 date=1347728681]
[quote author=PhatMack19 link=topic=102795.msg1272527#msg1272527 date=1347728428]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

OMG!!! What a great comment. Oooooh! Took a lot of mental effort for that one.. Smh. Meanwhile, your at home.. lonely typing away on SETX. Rofl!!
[/quote]
Nope, not lonely, been at home playing nurse to my sick wife and kids all day.  Between cleaning up the puke I get to read your puke.  Thanks for the entertainment, maybe reading your posts will improve my mental effort.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder