WO-S @ Central

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 TD's were left on the field last night and they still had a chance to win the game with seconds left.  I suppose if we clean that up, we'll be ok.  Just for the record, we've played a team that accross the boards are more athletic than WO-S and are bigger and went toe to toe with them.  I like Central:

Stangs - 17
Jags -- 20

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1264832" timestamp="1347123007"]
...and you're picking a shutout over us and you allowed PN-G to score more than once on you?  Yea, ok.  ;) 8)
[/quote]

They were'nt suppose to score at all, they ran a kickoff back to their 11 yard line, and also before halftime we had two 15 yard flags throw on us which led to their second score, then on top of that I believe PNG is better then Central but you guys probably have better athletes

[quote name="jkbtjc53" post="1264834" timestamp="1347123134"]
trust me you guys have not played a team more athletic then THIS YEARS WO-S team especially not on defense.. You will see friday night these kids are on another level this year.. 6 D-1 ball players on defense.
[/quote]6 D-1 players means nothing.  PN-G scored twice on that.  Also, BTW, Memorial is (and I'll say it again) is more athletic accross the board than WO-S and is much bigger than you.  You guys just put your best athletes on defense. 

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1264842" timestamp="1347123388"]
[quote author=jkbtjc53 link=topic=102792.msg1264834#msg1264834 date=1347123134]
trust me you guys have not played a team more athletic then THIS YEARS WO-S team especially not on defense.. You will see friday night these kids are on another level this year.. 6 D-1 ball players on defense.
[/quote]6 D-1 players means nothing.  PN-G scored twice on that.  Also, BTW, Memorial is (and I'll say it again) is more athletic accross the board than WO-S and is much bigger than you.  You guys just put your best athletes on defense. 
[/quote]

You willing to put a couple cold one's as a wager that central doesnt score 2td's or more on WO-S?

:-* see you friday night at your place central  and belive me the mustangs made a ton of mistakes in the png game and just hopeing we can clean them up by friday if not it will be close and in closeing png only had one outstanding drive lastnight just before hafe and if you dont belive me just ask any png fan that knows the game JMO

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1264832" timestamp="1347123007"]
...and you're picking a shutout over us and you allowed PN-G to score more than once on you?  Yea, ok.  ;) 8)
[/quote]

it will not be a shutout by either team..stangs 27-14. Png scored on a kickoff return and at end of the half when we were playing prevent and they happened to get penalties that put them down near the line and still were almost denied. Predict lots of laundry on the field and hope the refs don't decide the game.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1264842" timestamp="1347123388"]
[/quote]

Ok, so you guys shut out a never really competitive LC-M team and beat an unatheletic PN-G team.  Pretty good for a 3A team but I'd put my money on PA-M having the best defense around here.  You'll may have some of the same speed but no comparison when it comes to their size.  And playing 2 5A schools has us right where we need to be , ready for you'll and district. 

You'll will not go 3-0 against 20-4A this year...
Central 27
WO-S 21

I think this will be you'll first time visiting "The Butch"as a school.  Hope you enjoy...

[quote name="Big Ford" post="1265774" timestamp="1347187545"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=102792.msg1264842#msg1264842 date=1347123388]
[/quote]

Ok, so you guys shut out a never really competitive LC-M team and beat an unatheletic PN-G team.  Pretty good for a 3A team but I'd put my money on PA-M having the best defense around here.  You'll may have some of the same speed but no comparison when it comes to their size.  And playing 2 5A schools has us right where we need to be , ready for you'll and district. 

You'll will not go 3-0 against 20-4A this year...
Central 27
WO-S 21

I think this will be you'll first time visiting "The Butch"as a school.  Hope you enjoy...
[/quote]Ask them what happened the last time they played us or how their last stay in this local 4a district went... 8)

[quote name="friendswoodkid" post="1265778" timestamp="1347189306"]
Stangs too much it will get ugly WOS would run thru district 204a
[/quote]Didn't WO-S scrimmage Vidor, a 20-4a team?  Did that get 'ugly'.  I heard it did...  But not in your favor.  Hmmmm.  Run through? I think not.  Now that I'm thinking, did you 'run through' Nederland last year?  I believe their a member of the same district you you would 'run through'.  ...and trust me, you wouldnt want to see them this year...

[quote name="skipper" post="1265815" timestamp="1347195942"]
;) refresh me when was the last time the two played each other and the way you posted it the mustangs must have lost
[/quote]You missed the playoffs a year when you were in 20-4a because of a los to Central.  Now, in 2004, you did beat us...  Pretty bad too (that year, everyone beat us).  In 2005, we beat yall (we won the district title that year).  That was the last time we played yall. Correct me if im wrong.

You will not beat WOS through the air! They are vulnerable if you can spread em out and pound it at em, but you gotta be patient and keep working the ground game. I thought we would have faired much better had we taken that approach. At least we could have kept it low scoring and close enough to have a shot.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder