Dayton@New Caney predictions................

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if daytons injury situation is getting  any better. Chambers was barely able to run last week and both mcbrides were out. I know ryan had like 3 carries but then never saw the field again. I think if daytons healthy they win this game easily. If not they might need their defense to continue carrying this team.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1267682" timestamp="1347392459"]
Does anyone know if daytons injury situation is getting  any better. Chambers was barely able to run last week and both mcbrides were out. I know ryan had like 3 carries but then never saw the field again. I think if daytons healthy they win this game easily. If not they might need their defense to continue carrying this team.
[/quote]

You guys don't need the McBrides for this

Dayton 40
New Caney 0

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1267714" timestamp="1347394848"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=102783.msg1267682#msg1267682 date=1347392459]
[/quote]

You guys don't need the McBrides for this

Dayton 40
New Caney 0
[/quote]
Yea rest your starters.

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1267714" timestamp="1347394848"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=102783.msg1267682#msg1267682 date=1347392459]
[/quote]

[b]You guys don't need the McBrides for this[/b]

Dayton 40
New Caney 0
[/quote]So Right you are!

Everybody's saying rest the starters, get the backups some work, a week of rest, yada, yada, yada. Sorry, but from what I've seen the starters need just as much work. The starting QB is a senior so it's not like he has "time to grow". If the starters are healthy they should play in my opinion. Unless the game gets out of hand of course. This starting unit doesn't have much time to get in sync before the games get tougher.

If a player is injured he's injured. No grey area here IMO. Let him sit and get completely healthy. I don't understand playing an injured player a few plays or series. That's all I have to say about that.

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="1267981" timestamp="1347410877"]
Everybody's saying rest the starters, get the backups some work, a week of rest, yada, yada, yada. Sorry, but from what I've seen the starters need just as much work. The starting QB is a senior so it's not like he has "time to grow". If the starters are healthy they should play in my opinion. Unless the game gets out of hand of course. This starting unit doesn't have much time to get in sync before the games get tougher.

If a player is injured he's injured. No grey area here IMO. Let him sit and get completely healthy. I don't understand playing an injured player a few plays or series. That's all I have to say about that.
[/quote]

TRUE DAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ON POINT HAWKEYE............THE O NEEDS TO GET IT TOGETHER SO IF THEY ARE HEALTHY PLAY EM. WATCHED CHAMBERS THROW AWAY ABOUT 8 BALLS LAST WEEK THAT HE WOULD USUALLY TUCK AND RUN BUT NOT CONFIDENT IN DA ANKLE. DONT CARE WHAT THE SCORE IS WORK ON RYTHM CAUSE THEY NEED IT  ;)

As noted above our offense needs the work, we have yet to get all of them on the field for any length of time. Some of our injured players will be back and I would look for things to be a little mixed up on offense this week due to other injuries, not because they think NC will be a cake walk. Hopefully they will all be ready to go by the 21st.

Our starters need the work badly, especially on offense. Both our wins were ugly and we were actually lucky to win the first one against Elkins. Right now, we'd exit after the first round. Not play-off caliber yet. We have to get our confidence level back up. Too many costly mistakes, like penalties, fumbles, etc. Still need alot ofwork to get to where we want to be. My opinion though.............. ::)We'll get there i'm sure, Need to get everyone back healthy. We'll be ok.....  I pick Dayton  35-13........... ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder