Hamshire-Fannett End of Season Record Predictions

I couldn't agree more Randy.  I rarely visit this site because of all the negativity and bickering.  I would rather focus my energy on more positive things.  We should support our kids, coaches, teachers, and everyone in our community no matter who they are or where they're from.  We are ALL Longhorns!  Just like our school song says, "All for one, one for all"!

Bobby Mott

[quote name="randy77705" post="1261240" timestamp="1346872817"]
Ok here goes from my screen name 99% of you from HF will know who I am! I'm not here to bash anyone or any school. All I'm asking is to give these boys your best! What does that mean how about no more negative talk. Vince Lombardi once said winning is contagious but so Is Losing! You really want to make a difference in some young men's lives then show up Friday at the first official tailgate party in North parking lot food and drinks available. Also, instead of showing Facing the Giants we will be showing games from 1950s til the present! Good old fashioned Longhorn football! So instead of sitting on here writing about it let's do something about it. I don't care where you have moved from your welcome anytime to me your now a longhorn. Tailgating starts at 5pm then at 6:30 we will be forming an old fashioned victory line.
Remember a house is only as good as its foundation and we the community we are that foundation for this team let's get the cracks out!
[/quote]Now thats a good post . And a good start keep it going. and things will turn around. good luck to HF

Ok here goes from my screen name 99% of you from HF will know who I am! I'm not here to bash anyone or any school. All I'm asking is to give these boys your best! What does that mean how about no more negative talk. Vince Lombardi once said winning is contagious but so Is Losing! You really want to make a difference in some young men's lives then show up Friday at the first official tailgate party in North parking lot food and drinks available. Also, instead of showing Facing the Giants we will be showing games from 1950s til the present! Good old fashioned Longhorn football! So instead of sitting on here writing about it let's do something about it. I don't care where you have moved from your welcome anytime to me your now a longhorn. Tailgating starts at 5pm then at 6:30 we will be forming an old fashioned victory line.
Remember a house is only as good as its foundation and we the community we are that foundation for this team let's get the cracks out!
[/quote] Good post Randy, I guess your right we Native Longhorns need to step up and show the "NEWBIES" the meaning of HF Longhorn Spirit. 

[/quote] Good post, but, actions will speak louder than words, therefore, I am hopeful that friday will be the turning point that[b] all[/b] citizens of the community are recognized as a longhorn.....not a native, transplant or newby.  Just a longhorn.

The tailgate party has been moved! It will be inside the gates. South of the bleachers, we are doing this for one reason, why have a show of spirit way out in the parking lot this is not for the parents ( well sorta) but to let the kids see ALL of US Longhorns there for them! You will see my white Ford with the big flat screen TV showing the 1978 HF team, which lost to Sealy in the Quarterfinals that year. Of course Sealy was lead by none other then Eric Dickerson now inducted to NFL Hall of Fame. Come out if you don't know me or anyone else please come shake our hand. I want to welcome all of you that have moved to our school and community. Let's have a fun time, be loud and most of all give the support to the Longhorns. You know in the whole realm of things aren't we all here for the same reason to better our kids. Why not reach out to other kids and pat them on the back and tell them get out there and win! Let's rock this town tomorrow night like it has never been done. Invite everyone!
Randy Alvarez

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="randy77705" post="1261785" timestamp="1346938329"]
The tailgate party has been moved! It will be inside the gates. South of the bleachers, we are doing this for one reason, why have a show of spirit way out in the parking lot this is not for the parents ( well sorta) but to let the kids see ALL of US Longhorns there for them! You will see my white Ford with the big flat screen TV showing the 1978 HF team, which lost to Sealy in the Quarterfinals that year. Of course Sealy was lead by none other then Eric Dickerson now inducted to NFL Hall of Fame. Come out if you don't know me or anyone else please come shake our hand. I want to welcome all of you that have moved to our school and community. Let's have a fun time, be loud and most of all give the support to the Longhorns. You know in the whole realm of things aren't we all here for the same reason to better our kids. Why not reach out to other kids and pat them on the back and tell them get out there and win! Let's rock this town tomorrow night like it has never been done. Invite everyone!
Randy Alvarez
[/quote]

If this catches on, it will go a looooonnnnnggggg way. :-X

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder