Buna vs. Kirbyville Game Thread/Kirbyville wins 31-16!

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="piratebacker19" post="1259397" timestamp="1346685133"]
After watching Kirbyville scrimmage, I think Buna will be too much for them to handle. It won't be a blow out, but the Cougars will take this one.
[/quote] Whats a SCRIMMAGE??? Last time i checked the score board it was 31-16 Kirbyville....get out of here!

[quote name="jaybay7" post="1264329" timestamp="1347076135"]
Both teams have alot to work on. One thing that can be taken from this game is that newton is gunna work kirbyville over...all night
[/quote] You sounding like the rest of these idiots...Kirbyville will be ready for Newton. We're not Liberty or BC. Kirbyville have the talent and speed to match up with Newton.

[quote name="jaybay7" post="1264379" timestamp="1347077316"]
1st off newton has a secondary. And they got more speed than kville that's a fact. And newton knows how to hold onto the ball. Kville is in for a rude awakening come district.
[/quote] Liberty not good at ALL! Kirbyville is a better team than BC and Liberty. No way Newton run the ball  on our defense the way they just did tonight. Only time will tell...i'll be looking for you when that game is played... ;)

[quote name="Jbdfan" post="1264427" timestamp="1347078443"]
Kvillecats, forget Jasper. Yall are going to have a terribly tough time in district. Newton will beat you at least 35-14. 3 -4 other teams in your district that will be close games and tough to win. Mark it.
[/quote] Newton will be playing in our favor trying to run the ball. Liberty is not good at all. Jasper will finally play a team with heart next friday so get ready... ;)

Oh no!  :(     

I don't doubt that you have heart, but you have lost to one less than good team and beat one team that isn't good even in 2a. Get ready, you will face power next week like you haven't seen this year. Kville will probably score, but Barbay will not call the Dawgs off next week close or not. Yall shopuld be a tougher contest for us than OF just because of rivalry and honestly, I am glad. Do not need to many games like tonight. I predict Jasper 35- 14 on the power run game.

[quote name="Jbdfan" post="1264473" timestamp="1347080122"]
Oh no!  :(     

I don't doubt that you have heart, but you have lost to one less than good team and beat one team that isn't good even in 2a. Get ready, you will face power next week like you haven't seen this year. Kville will probably score, but Barbay will not call the Dawgs off next week close or not. Yall shopuld be a tougher contest for us than OF just because of rivalry and honestly, I am glad. Do not need to many games like tonight. I predict Jasper 35- 14 on the power run game.

[/quote] 35-14?? Again you guys will be playing in our favor trying to run the ball all night. It should be a good game.

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1264476" timestamp="1347080343"]
Forget winning.  I just want kville to put up a good fight but most importantly stay healthy.
[/quote] Forget winning?? Man you tripping. I give Jasper the edge because they seem to be on the roll, but this will be the toughest test for both teams.

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1264481" timestamp="1347080534"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=102494.msg1264476#msg1264476 date=1347080343]
Forget winning.  I just want kville to put up a good fight but most importantly stay healthy.
[/quote] Forget winning?? Man you tripping. I give Jasper the edge because they seem to be on the roll, but this will be the toughest test for both teams.
[/quote]

Id take a healthy team going into district over a jasper win easily!

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1264490" timestamp="1347081124"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=102494.msg1264481#msg1264481 date=1347080534]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=102494.msg1264476#msg1264476 date=1347080343]
[/quote]

Id take a healthy team going into district over a jasper win easily!
[/quote] But if they win they got a Bi week afterward you know!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin