Orangefield at Jasper Predictions

[quote name="bobcat4life" post="1261202" timestamp="1346870383"]
Absolutely no way Jasper keeps OF under 30. Once OF decided to play they scored 28 in one half.  That was without Carl Wiley, who in my opinion is the best player hands down on OF's team. He is the same kid that had a 98 yard run last year against Jasper as a Sophmore.  The game will come down to turnovers and possession. It should be a good game. I do find it interesting that OF has won all but one of the games in the last several years, yet every pick has Jasper winning...
[/quote]
mine was just a homer pick!  ;D  by one point.

[quote name="bobcat4life" post="1261202" timestamp="1346870383"]
I do find it interesting that OF has won all but one of the games in the last several years, yet every pick has Jasper winning...
[/quote]

I guess Jasper has earned a bit of respect through the years.  I agree with you though OF should be getting more respect than they are on the thread so far.  I think it will be a high scoring affair. 

I guess Jasper has earned a bit of respect through the years.  I agree with you though OF should be getting more respect than they are on the thread so far.  I think it will be a high scoring affair.
[/quote]
OF was only out of 2 games last year.  Coldsprings and BC.  All the rest they were at least competetive.  If OF was in the same district as jasper, they would have been in the playoffs the last 4 years.... jmo

[quote name="bobcat4life" post="1261388" timestamp="1346887453"]

[/quote]
OF was only out of 2 games last year.  Coldsprings and BC.  All the rest they were at least competetive.  If OF was in the same district as jasper, they would have been in the playoffs the last 4 years.... jmo
[/quote]

Maybe so.  District was especially weak last couple years.  Before that with Carthage was a different story.

[quote name="Hupernikomen" post="1261672" timestamp="1346902791"]
[quote author=bobcat4life link=topic=102478.msg1261388#msg1261388 date=1346887453]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Maybe so.  District was especially weak last couple years.  Before that with Carthage was a different story.
[/quote] Kirbyville was a different story as well...everybody got 60+ put on them in that district including Jasper!

With all due respect, they better be glad Barbay called off the Dawgs and played back ups in 2nd quarter and second half or they might not have gotten 14. I do not say this to put down OF in any way, but Jasper dominated to 35-0 in the first quarter. If they has been allowed to keep playing that way, oh no.
I guess it was a good call by Coach Barbay, but you need to stay sharp right now and keep your starters into the flow of games. On the other hand, a lot of Jasper's young guys got good playing time tonight. OF seems to be rebuilding, but #4 and #7 are players.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin