**LAMAR vs. ULL Game thread**/ ULL WINS 40-0!!!

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1258472" timestamp="1346551262"]
Final

Lamar          0
ULL            40

Scoreless 2nd half for both teams. Good news, bad news. Lamar held ULL 2nd team scoreless, but Lamar could not score on ULL 2nd team defense.
[/quote]We fans need to email ULL to thank them for not buffooning Lamar more, or as SFA did Lamar.

I wonder if Benson called ULL and told them to stop the stomping?

[quote name="coachacola" post="1258504" timestamp="1346552471"]
[quote author=UNLV link=topic=102423.msg1258465#msg1258465 date=1346550817]
If Lamar can't compete in football, change the coach. But don't punish Pat Knight and Tidwell and other teams  by not going MWC.  Roc and Woodard, geeez. I told yall about both.
[/quote]

I do agree with you on that!!
[/quote]
I'm with ya

[quote name="jdcurran235" post="1258551" timestamp="1346555166"]
[quote author=coachacola link=topic=102423.msg1258504#msg1258504 date=1346552471]
[quote author=UNLV link=topic=102423.msg1258465#msg1258465 date=1346550817]
If Lamar can't compete in football, change the coach. But don't punish Pat Knight and Tidwell and other teams  by not going MWC.  Roc and Woodard, geeez. I told yall about both.
[/quote]

I do agree with you on that!!
[/quote]
I'm with ya
[/quote]If Lamar can't put up a decent fight again Hawaii in 2 weeks, Woodard needs to go.

I wanted to come back to this board to thank the contingent of Lamar fans who came to Lafayette for the UL-LU game.  The Cardinal nation traveled pretty well, I thought.  It looked like the 'traditional' visitor's section was about half filled, and I am sure there was a scattering of Cardinal fans in other places; it is kind of hard to tell when both teams have the same colors. 

I also want to congratulate the Lamar team.  They continued to play hard for the whole game; even though they were pretty severely outmanned up front.  I will tell you that even the most diehard Cajun fans were very surprised by how good the UL defense looked; we all expected that Lamar would have more success offensively than they did.

We Cajun fans have been on the short end of a lot of one-sided contests, so we know how heart-breaking it is.  Keep the faith, my friends, better times are ahead.

Good luck to the Cardinals the rest of the season.

I wanted to come back to this board to thank the contingent of Lamar fans who came to Lafayette for the UL-LU game.  The Cardinal nation traveled pretty well, I thought.  It looked like the 'traditional' visitor's section was about half filled, and I am sure there was a scattering of Cardinal fans in other places; it is kind of hard to tell when both teams have the same colors.

I also want to congratulate the Lamar team.  They continued to play hard for the whole game; even though they were pretty severely outmanned up front.  I will tell you that even the most diehard Cajun fans were very surprised by how good the UL defense looked; we all expected that Lamar would have more success offensively than they did.

We Cajun fans have been on the short end of a lot of one-sided contests, so we know how heart-breaking it is.  Keep the faith, my friends, better times are ahead.

Good luck to the Cardinals the rest of the season.

Thank You voberver!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83