Huffman vs Houston Kashmere

Hook'em remember Liberty is not playing Kashmere.  If they were that would be a accurate predication.  Worry about Jasper.  You will get your chance with Huffman.  Is it funny Huffman picked Liberty for its Homecoming game.  Now that is respect....... 

[quote name="truefan" post="1254040" timestamp="1346267884"]
Hook'em remember Liberty is not playing Kashmere.  If they were that would be a accurate predication.  Worry about Jasper.  You will get your chance with Huffman.  [b]Is it funny Huffman picked Liberty for its Homecoming game.  Now that is respect[/b].......
[/quote]ouch

[quote name="truefan" post="1254040" timestamp="1346267884"]
Hook'em remember Liberty is not playing Kashmere.  If they were that would be a accurate predication.  Worry about Jasper.  You will get your chance with Huffman.  Is it funny Huffman picked Liberty for its Homecoming game.  Now that is respect.......
[/quote]

Find someone else to stalk around these threads kid.

Huffman has had two decent seasons, but lets not talk about the past. Wouldn't want you lady birds to dig in your bag of excuses. Glad ya'll are finally getting wins, turns the quiet winless a for effort computer geeks to the most arrogant "I can finally jump from behind my monitor" (well kinda) casual fans to butt-holes. Anything said against Huffman, you hate. Anything said for Liberty, you hate. What do you guys do when you aren't trying to shove your opinions down people's throats on SETX. lol. Been a long time waiting huh? Have fun while your faces are dry.

Btw, way to not recognize sarcasm. Nothing like a falcon education.

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1254082" timestamp="1346271664"]
[quote author=bobtex link=topic=102156.msg1253571#msg1253571 date=1346199343]
Kashmere is a 3-A school, at least they have 3-A numbers!
[/quote]There was a time when Kashmere had some of the best athletes in Houston.
[/quote]yessir! i remember they had a good chance of knocking LM out the playoffs few years ago, i think it was a regional semi-final game i may be mistaken.

[quote name="HookEm2013" post="1254187" timestamp="1346280223"]
Huffman has had two decent seasons, but lets not talk about the past. Wouldn't want you lady birds to dig in your bag of excuses. Glad ya'll are finally getting wins, turns the quiet winless a for effort computer geeks to the most arrogant "I can finally jump from behind my monitor" (well kinda) casual fans to butt-holes. Anything said against Huffman, you hate. Anything said for Liberty, you hate. What do you guys do when you aren't trying to shove your opinions down people's throats on SETX. lol. Been a long time waiting huh? Have fun while your faces are dry.

[/quote]
A falcon education? Is that similar to Liberty's academically unacceptable campuses? BTW,m what is a message board for? Is it for expressing opinions? Are you expressing your opinions? Your language will have you banned soon with the rest of the former Liberty posters.

[quote name="bhsfan" post="1254274" timestamp="1346289111"]
Hampton did go to Kashmere
[/quote]
Hampton is not there now, Huffman provides a beatdown in this one.

[quote name="HookEm2013" post="1254318" timestamp="1346292880"]
Liberty is academically unacceptable and on the verge of losing accredidation, BREAKING NEWS! lol stop listening to everything you hear guy. Btw, if I get banned for saying butt-hole.. lol. Wow.
[/quote]
http://www.libertyisd.net/cms/lib/TX01000862/Centricity/Domain/13/AEIS%2010-11%20FINAL.pdf

This link is from the Liberty ISD website and is the District AEIS report. Can I go by this? You understand that academic ratings are required posted information available to the public? If I am reading this correctly it indicates that you have academically unacceptable campuses in your district.

Here is another ranking:

http://www.greatschools.org/texas/liberty/

[quote name="HookEm2013" post="1254187" timestamp="1346280223"]

[/quote]

Lol you're a joke. The only person here shoving opinions down people's throats is you. You have been here all of maybe a month and you already have 179 post :o. Give it a break man.

Also I thought you said you didn't have a team in 22-3a, but now you're a Liberty fan?

[quote author=HookEm2013 link=topic=101461.msg1242880#msg1242880 date=1344445191]

Sorry, I'm an adult male therefore i'm not allowed to play hs football and have no games to lose. Smart. [b] I also don't have a dog in your little insignificant 22-3a super bowl. [/b] Assuming, well you know... I suppose you don't have enough life experience to understand however. My issue was bashing kids by calling them scrubs. Simple. All this other nonsense is just random and quite sad in my opinion. This is a great site with several great posters, I'll assume they use you for balance. Said my peace, good luck winning the state championship again. Side note, my Texas hs football history tells me that huffman has been "scrubs" much more often than not in that little powerhouse district of yours.
[/quote]

So I guess you're either a liar or you are just to ashamed to claim you're a Liberty fan( which I understand by the way). I don't know about you, but I will never be ashamed of being from Huffman, it wouldn't matter if we went 9-3 or 0-10 I will still be proud to admit I am a Huffman alum.

Btw just for fun when was the last time Liberty won 9 games in a season? Have yall even done it this millennium? I'll wait ;) 8)

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1254346" timestamp="1346294494"]
[quote author=HookEm2013 link=topic=102156.msg1254187#msg1254187 date=1346280223]

[/quote]

Lol you're a joke. The only person here shoving opinions down people's throats is you. You have been here all of maybe a month and you already have 179 post :o. Give it a break man.

Also I thought you said you didn't have a team in 22-3a, but now you're a Liberty fan?

[quote author=HookEm2013 link=topic=101461.msg1242880#msg1242880 date=1344445191]

Sorry, I'm an adult male therefore i'm not allowed to play hs football and have no games to lose. Smart. [b] I also don't have a dog in your little insignificant 22-3a super bowl. [/b] Assuming, well you know... I suppose you don't have enough life experience to understand however. My issue was bashing kids by calling them scrubs. Simple. All this other nonsense is just random and quite sad in my opinion. This is a great site with several great posters, I'll assume they use you for balance. Said my peace, good luck winning the state championship again. Side note, my Texas hs football history tells me that huffman has been "scrubs" much more often than not in that little powerhouse district of yours.
[/quote]

So I guess you're either a liar or you are just to ashamed to claim you're a Liberty fan( which I understand by the way). I don't know about you, but I will never be ashamed of being from Huffman, it wouldn't matter if we went 9-3 or 0-10 I will still be proud to admit I am a Huffman alum.

Btw just for fun when was the last time Liberty won 9 games in a season? Have yall even done it this millennium? I'll wait ;) 8)
[/quote]

1. Been here longer than a month, even I hadn't that's an average of about 5.5 posts a day. None of which consist of "say my team is the best in the world or your opinion is stupid"

2. I don't have a team in the hunt. I live in Liberty, after reading all the bashing I feel obligated to take up for them. Not a fan, I'll admit. They lost my respect years ago, not one to watch my town get bashed though. Especially by historically unworthy teams. I know Liberty went 10-0 in 03 or 04 which ever, back when Huffman was still a punching bag. Over time Liberty has achieved more than huffman when it comes to football. (here comes the past doesn't matter excuses, yet you constantly bring up the last two seasons) go figure. 22-3a is responsible for how many state titles? Exactly, insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

3. Huffman is one of the better teams in that district, that's where it stops. Not a threat to go deep, definitely not a threat to make it to the big game. Anything else?

[quote name="89falcon" post="1254341" timestamp="1346294307"]
[quote author=HookEm2013 link=topic=102156.msg1254318#msg1254318 date=1346292880]
Liberty is academically unacceptable and on the verge of losing accredidation, BREAKING NEWS! lol stop listening to everything you hear guy. Btw, if I get banned for saying butt-hole.. lol. Wow.
[/quote]
http://www.libertyisd.net/cms/lib/TX01000862/Centricity/Domain/13/AEIS%2010-11%20FINAL.pdf

This link is from the Liberty ISD website and is the District AEIS report. Can I go by this? You understand that academic ratings are required posted information available to the public? If I am reading this correctly it indicates that you have academically unacceptable campuses in your district.

Here is another ranking:

[/quote]

You're right, they're shutting down the schools next week forever because of one year of unacceptable performances. Oh no, no more Liberty!!

[quote name="HookEm2013" post="1254392" timestamp="1346296616"]
[quote author=89falcon link=topic=102156.msg1254341#msg1254341 date=1346294307]
[quote author=HookEm2013 link=topic=102156.msg1254318#msg1254318 date=1346292880]
[/quote]

Here is another ranking:

[/quote]

You're right, they're shutting down the schools next week forever because of one year of unacceptable performances. Oh no, no more Liberty!!
[/quote]
I appreciate you acknowledging that I am right. The school will not be closing but every parent that can get their kid in another superior district such as Dayton or Huffman will get their kids out.

[quote name="HookEm2013" post="1254388" timestamp="1346296481"]
[quote author=falconfanatic link=topic=102156.msg1254346#msg1254346 date=1346294494]
[quote author=HookEm2013 link=topic=102156.msg1254187#msg1254187 date=1346280223]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

1. Been here longer than a month, even I hadn't that's an average of about 5.5 posts a day. None of which consist of "say my team is the best in the world or your opinion is stupid"

2. I don't have a team in the hunt. I live in Liberty, after reading all the bashing I feel obligated to take up for them. Not a fan, I'll admit. They lost my respect years ago, not one to watch my town get bashed though. Especially by historically unworthy teams. I know Liberty went 10-0 in 03 or 04 which ever, back when Huffman was still a punching bag. Over time Liberty has achieved more than huffman when it comes to football. (here comes the past doesn't matter excuses, yet you constantly bring up the last two seasons) go figure. 22-3a is responsible for how many state titles? Exactly, insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

3. Huffman is one of the better teams in that district, that's where it stops. Not a threat to go deep, definitely not a threat to make it to the big game. Anything else?
[/quote]

1. I never said Huffman was the best at anything, just said they are better than the teams they have blownout, also never said your opinion was stupid. Stop making things up.

2. Actually the 03-05 Huffman teams were very good made the playoffs every year and beat the #2 team in the state wos in the playoffs in 04. Since 2004 Huffman has more wins, playoff appearance, and playoff wins than Liberty, even with our 2 crappy years in 4a.

3. Apparently people disagree with you. Huffman is ranked as high as 20th in the state, and DCTF even makes a comment about Huffman having a chance to go on a playoff run. Now are we a top 20 team idk, I think we will finish with 8 or 9 regular season wins and go 2 to 3 rounds deep, but Liberty isn't even a threat to be competitive in the playoffs if they make it. Just face facts Huffman >Liberty.

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1254404" timestamp="1346297357"]
[quote author=HookEm2013 link=topic=102156.msg1254388#msg1254388 date=1346296481]
[quote author=falconfanatic link=topic=102156.msg1254346#msg1254346 date=1346294494]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

1. I never said Huffman was the best at anything, just said they are better than the teams they have blownout, also never said your opinion was stupid. Stop making things up.

2. Actually the 03-05 Huffman teams were very good made the playoffs every year and beat the #2 team in the state wos in the playoffs in 04. Since 2004 Huffman has more wins, playoff appearance, and playoff wins than Liberty, even with our 2 crappy years in 4a.

3. Apparently people disagree with you. Huffman is ranked as high as 20th in the state, and DCTF even makes a comment about Huffman having a chance to go on a playoff run. Now are we a top 20 team idk, I think we will finish with 8 or 9 regular season wins and go 2 to 3 rounds deep, but Liberty isn't even a threat to be competitive in the playoffs if they make it. Just face facts Huffman >Liberty.
[/quote]

1. Tired of arguing, kickoff is Friday. Entertaining though.

2. DCTF is often criticized here, by you as well as others. Only matters when it's beneficial to huff huh? lol

3. Liberty has sucked for nearly ten years, overall they still have a better history.

4. Magazines and predictions don't determine the winners of games, therefore who makes the playoffs and goes how far no one knows. Pure speculation.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder