Nederland Injuries?

Gtj007

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="1252898" timestamp="1346110389"]
HERE IS THE BEST I CAN DO...........................

KILMER - DON'T HAVE A CLUE
PRYOR - DON'T HAVE A CLUE
NEDERLAND CONFIDENCE - SHATTERED AFTER SEEING A TRUE FOOTBALL PROGRAM  ;)

HOPE GOOD THINGS FOR ALL THREE THOUGH  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]ouchie!

According to a good friend of mine nobody at Nederland is hurt. Neumann sat out his starters on defense leading to the whippings they have taken the last two weeks. According to him the Nederland defense is so dominant they do not need practice to run through district 20-4A. This is not a flame but what was actually told to me last night.

[quote name="akifan94" post="1252932" timestamp="1346116517"]
According to a good friend of mine nobody at Nederland is hurt. Neumann sat out his starters on defense leading to the whippings they have taken the last two weeks. [b]According to him the Nederland defense is so dominant they do not need practice to run through district 20-4A[/b]. This is not a flame but what was actually told to me last night.
[/quote]really?

According to a good friend of mine nobody at Nederland is hurt. Neumann sat out his starters on defense leading to the whippings they have taken the last two weeks. According to him the Nederland defense is so dominant they do not need practice to run through district 20-4A. This is not a flame but what was actually told to me last night.
[/quote]
Wow

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1252943" timestamp="1346117530"]
[quote author=akifan94 link=topic=102138.msg1252932#msg1252932 date=1346116517]
According to a good friend of mine nobody at Nederland is hurt. Neumann sat out his starters on defense leading to the whippings they have taken the last two weeks. [b]According to him the Nederland defense is so dominant they do not need practice to run through district 20-4A[/b]. This is not a flame but what was actually told to me last night.
[/quote]really?
[/quote] Dont believe everything you hear... 8) 8) 8) 8)

[/quote]

Just don't see Neumann making this statement

[quote name="vhs" post="1252953" timestamp="1346118706"]
[/quote]

[/quote]Dont think he was quoting Neumann, maybe his friend?

[quote name="outanup" post="1252955" timestamp="1346118874"]
[quote author=vhs link=topic=102138.msg1252953#msg1252953 date=1346118706]
[/quote]

[/quote]Dont think he was quoting Neumann, maybe his friend?
[/quote]

Quoting my friend. He claims Neumann thinks this is this the best team he has had in Nederland on defense and they will go at least 4 rounds deep. I was arguing Ned was an 8-2 team with maybe 2 round playoff run.

Again, no flame just funny this topic came up after my conversation with my buddy.

Ya right.This just happens to be coming from Akifan94, a PNG guy, who will bad mouth NED every chance he gets. What's the matter Aki? You a little pissed the NED boy's busted up some of your overrated players Saturday night?.............................. That's what I thought. Boy some guys will try anything. Neumann has been around long enough to know you don't ever get comfortable or overconfident when it comes to your team. Now your young guy may do and say foolish things, but you won't hear the same coming from Neumann. I believe he addressed this teams state in the papers, on more than one occassion, and his word has been quite the opposite to your version.

For those interested in the injuries, Malveaux, Pryor and Wood have various foot injuries, but should suit up Friday night. We will see how long they can go. Kimler should get the stitches out Wed. and his return is unknown at this time. I will pass along progress when it is available.   

[quote name="Razor" post="1253036" timestamp="1346130244"]
Akifan, that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard...Neumann would NEVER say that...you are just trying to start trouble
[/quote]

Some of you are either complete idiots are just fail to actually read anything posted. No where did I state Neumann said he was resting starters. I was quoting a friend and made that clear. The post was more a shot at my buddy who reads this board and the absurd things he says. I have also stated numerous times if you check my post history that I expect Ned will beat PN-G this year and we will struggle to take 3rd or 4th place in district. And to 85 husker I have no clue what you are talking about with regards to people being busted up. All you Ned fools can talk your cocky crap to someone else. I am not one to get on here and spread rumors or make crap up. I like to talk a little smack but I am a realist and know where my Indians stand this year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder