Nuevo Leon @ Barbers Hill Predictions....

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1256217" timestamp="1346441449"]
Okay. Now I have actually seen this team. Im thinking bh beats them easily. Unless all I saw was the 3rd string I did not see one kid that looked like a football player. Like I said I saw about 30 or 40 kids dressed in their tigres shorts and atire. If that was their team and not their band or something their in trouble. I would also add that if this was their team tyler will score at will and it will be ugly. I wish I could see this game tonight but will be watching the bronx
[/quote]

dont trust Pride he will talk down a team, so when they beat us 94-0 he will feal better about the bronco's chances and if we win then they were just a weak team.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="TradinUp BH" post="1256205" timestamp="1346440903"]
[quote author=Eagle11 link=topic=102104.msg1256200#msg1256200 date=1346440703]
This is a university in Mexico.......there will be older kids in the game......
[/quote]
I think there is a University and high school with the same name, but not for sure since I can't speak, read, or write Spanish. Well I can a little bit.

I don't know if it's for the game or the holiday weekend, but Mont Belvieu has american flags lining Eagle Drive from I-10 to 565.
[/quote]

You are correct there is a highschool and a university with the same name. Gage has already put out an article that they are on the up and up and within the age group of a Varisity highschool team. My thought is that this has to be a private school, so they probably recruit thier players, so we should see a hand picked team tonight. I bet they are going to be pretty good, I can't see a team traveling 500 miles to play other teams if they suck ;)

Coach Gage Pre Game Speach (William Travis Doctored speach from the Alamo)

I have here pieces of paper, letters from parents and Fans, but no indication of when, or if help will arrive. Letters not worth the ink committed to them. I fear that no one is coming. Mont Belvieu has been a second chance for me. I expect that might be true for many of you as well. It has been a chance not only for land and riches, but also to be a different man. I hope a better one. There have been many ideas brought for in the past few months of what Mont Belvieu is, and what it should become. We are not all in agreement. But I'd like to ask each of you what it is you value so highly that you are willing to fight and possibly die for. We will call that Mont Belvieu. The Mexican team hopes to lure us into attempting escape. Almost anything seems better than remaining in this place, penned up. If, however, we force the enemy to attack, I believe every one of you will prove himself worth ten in return. We will not only show the world what Eagles are made of, but we will also deal a crippling blow to the team of Nuevo Leon. If anyone wishes to depart under the white flag of surrender, you may do so now. You have the right to be a Bronco. But if you wish to stay here with me in Eagle Stadium, we will sell our lives dearly.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1256262" timestamp="1346444474"]
Coach Gage Pre Game Speach (William Travis Doctored speach from the Alamo)

I have here pieces of paper, letters from parents and Fans, but no indication of when, or if help will arrive. Letters not worth the ink committed to them. I fear that no one is coming. Mont Belvieu has been a second chance for me. I expect that might be true for many of you as well. It has been a chance not only for land and riches, but also to be a different man. I hope a better one. There have been many ideas brought for in the past few months of what Mont Belvieu is, and what it should become. We are not all in agreement. But I'd like to ask each of you what it is you value so highly that you are willing to fight and possibly die for. We will call that Mont Belvieu. The Mexican team hopes to lure us into attempting escape. Almost anything seems better than remaining in this place, penned up. If, however, we force the enemy to attack, I believe every one of you will prove himself worth ten in return. We will not only show the world what Eagles are made of, but we will also deal a crippling blow to the team of Nuevo Leon. If anyone wishes to depart under the white flag of surrender, you may do so now. You have the right to be a Bronco. But if you wish to stay here with me in Eagle Stadium, we will sell our lives dearly.
[/quote]

Not near as good as the "Can't Handle The Truth" speech (conversion) by RHBoiler, but I'll give you a B for effort. ;)

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1256269" timestamp="1346444957"]
coach gage mentioned our bronx in his pre game speech. I like him better already. On a serious note bhfan the tigres look weak. I say yall win by 28. You can apologize for thinking im full of it when you see them.
[/quote]

Ok i will :) I just can't see a team traveling like that with all of the expenses and paper work that has to be done if they are weak. I hope they are very good we need a good game before district and it looks like Lumberton is not going to be the one to give it to us ;D

As a result of today's game, BH city officials hope to see meth production go down, as well as incidences of random multi-shootings.  Officials are worried about inter-family birth rates, which could go either way depending on a win or a loss.  A win is expected to increase the amount of inter-family births in the city after 9 months. 

There...scales are balanced...start laughin' boy!

[quote name="Matt" post="1256307" timestamp="1346448034"]
How much is this game costing the taxpayers of BH, I know money is not a issue for BH but dangggg, Hope they come in and want to play soccer, LMAO
[/quote]

The Gage article said they wanted nothing.  We get most the gate and are helping coordinate things for them, that's all. I like the idea myself, if they are a decent challenge.  We need some competition, especially considering since there is none north or east of us.  ;) ;)

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1256341" timestamp="1346451555"]
[quote author=Matt link=topic=102104.msg1256307#msg1256307 date=1346448034]
How much is this game costing the taxpayers of BH, I know money is not a issue for BH but dangggg, Hope they come in and want to play soccer, LMAO
[/quote]

The Gage article said they wanted nothing.  We get most the gate and are helping coordinate things for them, that's all. I like the idea myself, if they are a decent challenge.  We need some competition, especially considering since there is none north or east of us.  ;) ;)
[/quote]We fed them after the game tonight. They got pizza, cheeseburgers, chips, candy and a drink. It took some serious explaining to do, even with an interpreter, to describe to them what boudain is. But they tried it and liked it. We gave them the hot version. They can't be too bad if they like boudain. I thought they were a class act.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33