Jasper at Liberty Predictions

Guest incognito123
[quote name="HookEm2013" post="1253903" timestamp="1346255505"]
Actually I have and it's clear that you haven't. Texas State? You must be a recent graduate talking out the side of his lil neck.. I'm actually home with my three children at the moment. Go figure. What did liberty lose? RB is back.. WRs are back. Should I go on? It's one thing to want to hate, but you should at least be reasonable. Friday is only a couple days away though, not saying Liberty will win but I'll put money on it that they won't get blown out. Smh. Get your facts straight.
[/quote]

You might want to keep that money. I'd hate to take it off of you.  How would you feed those three kids?  Priorities.....

[quote name="BringThePain" post="1254083" timestamp="1346271770"]
[quote author=HookEm2013 link=topic=102059.msg1253903#msg1253903 date=1346255505]
Actually I have and it's clear that you haven't. Texas State? You must be a recent graduate talking out the side of his lil neck.. I'm actually home with my three children at the moment. Go figure. What did liberty lose? RB is back.. WRs are back. Should I go on? It's one thing to want to hate, but you should at least be reasonable. Friday is only a couple days away though, not saying Liberty will win but I'll put money on it that they won't get blown out. Smh. Get your facts straight.
[/quote]

You might want to keep that money. I'd hate to take it off of you.  How would you feed those three kids?  Priorities.....
[/quote]

Ignorant comment. I'll leave it alone though

[quote name="j_dog" post="1254119" timestamp="1346274729"]
Hey, it is okay to believe in your team.  8)  After Friday night we will begin to have a much better read on things.  It is hard to tell what Jasper has since they only scrimmaged 4a schools.
[/quote]

Thanks for the reassurance/permission, needed that.  ::)

[quote name="HookEm2013" post="1254178" timestamp="1346279766"]
Ok, time will tell. This ain't the Sean Weatherspoon Jasper of old. Just be sure to admit you were wrong when the score ain't what you thought it would be. Don't feel the need to argue, 49 hrs an 45 minutes and we'll all know.
[/quote]
Nope.  Not sw.  Gonna be better!

Guest incognito123
naaa, you won't be here for long.  If last years trends are true, you Liberty guys will either leave or be banned once your team starts losing.  Liberty homers chirp when there is hope and disappear when there is none.

That is one thing I can say for HD55.  He chirps win lose or draw.

[quote name="BringThePain" post="1254502" timestamp="1346326548"]
naaa, you won't be here for long.  If last years trends are true, you Liberty guys will either leave or be banned once your team starts losing.  Liberty homers chirp when there is hope and disappear when there is none.

[/quote]

Blah Blah, whatever happened last yr has nothing to do with me guy. Who's your team btw?

Guest incognito123
[quote name="HookEm2013" post="1254723" timestamp="1346346170"]
[quote author=BringThePain link=topic=102059.msg1254502#msg1254502 date=1346326548]

[/quote]

Blah Blah, whatever happened last yr has nothing to do with me guy. Who's your team btw?
[/quote]

I just like good football.  No allegiance to this area.  Totally unbias opinion, which is why I can tell you, without a doubt, that Jasper will embarass Liberty Friday night.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nilefa
    Newest Member
    nilefa