Crosby/Magnolia West Scrimmage Thread/Post comments here!

Guest Cap Rock Brewing Co.
4 starters are not in tonight on defense. Some of the kids are little bit banged up and they want to save them for the Bulldogs.

Guest Cap Rock Brewing Co.
Magnolia West went two deep in the playoffs last year right? Their quarterback was pretty athletic. They didn't look like slouches to me but they didn't look like world beaters either. 3 of Crosby's better defensive players didn't play.

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="liltex" post="1250738" timestamp="1345863410"]
18-4a sounds like a crap shoot w/Brenh/Montg/Mag West re-building and Coldspring dominating Huntsville & Willis.Will Waller rise up to a playoff contender again.
[/quote]

Coldspring?

[quote name="Cap Rock Brewing Co." post="1250689" timestamp="1345861421"]
Magnolia West went two deep in the playoffs last year right? Their quarterback was pretty athletic. They didn't look like slouches to me but they didn't look like world beaters either. 3 of Crosby's better defensive players didn't play.
[/quote]

MW lost their best player on defense (S Justin Williams) & by far their best overall player in their HB from last year.  That kid was the districts best HB last year.  This is a down year for 18-4A, as the top teams all lost a lot and are rebuilding.  Did MW's WR's look good?  They wern't bad last year.  I guess I should be thankful that everybody is rebuilding when we are.  MW will be tested early, cuz they travel to Brenham for the district opener.

I just want to say I hope the MW kid that was hurt last night isn't a serious injury. He wasn't putting any weight on his right leg & was carried off by the trainers. On another note the Crosby Offense looked alot better than last week. The defense was suspect because of the 3 missing players. The scrimmage portion went to both teams. Crosby won the game simulation 14 - 10. Again looked better than last week on offense. Go get m Coogs

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder