East Chambers/Silsbee Scrimmage Thread/Post comments here!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes E.C looked good it was well worth my time and drive to go watch this Scrimmage. I dont see anyone in our district beating the Buc's. There Offense line is good the Q.B had pletty of time in the pocket to make his read's and the defense is fast to the ball. Looks like the Bucs will be the district champs again.

[quote name="APanthers" post="1249630" timestamp="1345772822"]
Yes E.C looked good it was well worth my time and drive to go watch this Scrimmage. I dont see anyone in our district beating the Buc's. There Offense line is good the Q.B had pletty of time in the pocket to make his read's and the defense is fast to the ball. Looks like the Bucs will be the district champs again.
[/quote] Yeah right!

It's been a long day for me. I will post complete stats of this scrimmage in the morning.

I will make these couple of comments.

East Chambers out played, out performed and out coached Silsbee tonight. Just that simple.

After seeing Newton and Kirbyville last week and East Chambers tonight, it's quite obvious to me who has the best team of the three. East Chambers will win district!

I will post stats and make some more detailed comments of this scrimmage in the morning.

[quote name="wackpack" post="1249743" timestamp="1345776255"]
Dued you just wait till ec plays k ville.  I'm sick of hearing how good k ville is when you had it handed to you by d ville.  Cmon man.
[/quote] Dude we not worried about EC, Lots of football to be played and Deweyville didnt beat Kirbyville ::)

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1249748" timestamp="1345776397"]
[quote author=wackpack link=topic=101948.msg1249743#msg1249743 date=1345776255]
Dued you just wait till ec plays k ville.  I'm sick of hearing how good k ville is when you had it handed to you by d ville.  Cmon man.
[/quote] Dude we not worried about EC, Lots of football to be played and Deweyville didnt beat Kirbyville ::)
[/quote].  If you want to make the playoffs you better worry about Ec , newton , woodville and anahauc 

[quote name="wackpack" post="1249754" timestamp="1345776595"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=101948.msg1249748#msg1249748 date=1345776397]
[quote author=wackpack link=topic=101948.msg1249743#msg1249743 date=1345776255]
[/quote].  If you want to make the playoffs you better worry about Ec , newton , woodville and anahauc
[/quote] WOW....thats really tough to do!

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1249742" timestamp="1345776236"]
It's been a long day for me. I will post complete stats of this scrimmage in the morning.

I will make these couple of comments.

East Chambers out played, out performed and out coached Silsbee tonight. Just that simple.

After seeing Newton and Kirbyville last week and East Chambers tonight, it's quite obvious to me who has the best team of the three. East Chambers will win district!

I will post stats and make some more detailed comments of this scrimmage in the morning.
[/quote] I totaly agrre with all three also.  It has been a long time since I have seen Silsbee come out as flat and lolly Gag around as if they didnt even want to be playing football. That was terrible. Attitudes need to get right. And Fast.  And When I say this It is not meant to take away from the way EC played last night they were ready, wanted to play , and had the right attitudes for it and it showed great job EC.  Silsbee needs to get their heads right.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1249677" timestamp="1345774314"]
I bet they dont beat Kirbyville!
[/quote]

Kirbyville will be lucky to get 3rd in the district

[quote name="First Down" post="1249911" timestamp="1345810553"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=101948.msg1249677#msg1249677 date=1345774314]
[/quote]

[/quote]

If you are smart you would not bet [u][b]very much[/b][/u]  !!!! Hush while you can dud, you are making yourself and town look bad.

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="First Down" post="1249911" timestamp="1345810553"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=101948.msg1249677#msg1249677 date=1345774314]
[/quote]

[/quote]

10-AA-I

1. Kirbyville
A. Kirbyville
A-1. Kirbyville
El Numero Uno. Kirbyville

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online