District 10-2A

Lets see who we have talking smack here. We have a school that won 2 games last year in a weak district (KV) that's just going to tear up the compitition and a school that has never won at football is going to change the world (KTZ). All we need now is Hardin to chime in and talk about their glorious past and we would have a trifecta.

This is their time of year, being undefeated and all. I doubt we'll be seeing many posts from them around week 7 or 8.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow...if I just had your magic 8 ball you"dont"knowit...don't take a little excitement and turn it into world changing events.  I just know Kountze looks better at this point than at any other time before...atleast over the past 5 years.  Kountze is going to be better and these kids are working hard to change things...more power to them, they got my support!  before you make up your mind or shake your 8-ball go look for yourself.

ec, newton, anahuac would not be a hard thing to sell...kountze, hardin, warren would be the sell of the century. Kirbyville, woodville could go eitherway.  Here is my prediction, 1st, newton 2nd, EC 3rd, (anahauc, kirbyville, kountze)
6th, woodville, 7th, hardin, 8th, warren.  3rd spot will be a fight...This year should be fun to watch!

Guest kountzemania
Just watched Kountze intersquad scrimmage and Kountze defense is sick! Fast to the ball and head on a swivel looking for something to hit. Offense had some bright spots. They trying learn alot of new packages but they are fast and will churn out the yardage. For first day under new coach and direction they did great

[quote name="kountzemania" post="1243846" timestamp="1344646558"]
Just watched Kountze intersquad scrimmage and Kountze defense is sick! Fast to the ball and head on a swivel looking for something to hit. Offense had some bright spots. They trying learn alot of new packages but they are fast and will churn out the yardage. For first day under new coach and direction they did great
[/quote]
I had a chance to go out to kountze today and see em practice. Looked better than I have them in a while. Very high intensity throughout practice. Was impressed by the team speed for sure. They will be competitive this year, maybe not making the playoffs yet, but competitive nonetheless.

I thought Kounze looked much better than last year or the previous years...saw alot of intensity by all the coaches.  I think all of them are doing a great job giving these kids a new direction. Defense was much improved and the Offense stumbled a bit but I know we were missing a few key people who were not dressed out yesterday. In addition, the offense Kountze is running is going to take them a few more practices to get it down. Offense skill guys were fast...the line just needs to make adjustments and know assignments.  Defense was fast to the ball...Kountze should not get blown out this year.  At quarterback I think Kountze will have to make a hard decision...go with the young freshman who is a tremendous athlete and let him cut his teeth or go with an upperclassman.  I like the freshman, but everyone needs to remember he is young and will make mistakes. Want to put a thank you out to coaches...Franklin, Kirby, Harper, Colton, Middleton, Hancock, Jubert, Thrasher, McQueen and I know we got another new coach don't know his name...but thanks! Sorry if I missed anyone. You guys are making a Difference with these kids...By the way saw something that I have not seen in Kountze ever...Coach Middleton was having to tune up the Offense, " little running...attention getter". anyway told the Defense they were excused from the fun...looked up and here came the entire Defense...Coach Middleton said if you did not play Offense take a knee and a couple of Defensive guys said " Coach we are a team" and they ran with the Offense...great job guys! 

[quote name="sport1971" post="1243943" timestamp="1344693063"]
I thought Kounze looked much better than last year or the previous years...saw alot of intensity by all the coaches.  I think all of them are doing a great job giving these kids a new direction. Defense was much improved and the Offense stumbled a bit but I know we were missing a few key people who were not dressed out yesterday. In addition, the offense Kountze is running is going to take them a few more practices to get it down. Offense skill guys were fast...the line just needs to make adjustments and know assignments.  Defense was fast to the ball...Kountze should not get blown out this year.  At quarterback I think Kountze will have to make a hard decision...go with the young freshman who is a tremendous athlete and let him cut his teeth or go with an upperclassman.  I like the freshman, but everyone needs to remember he is young and will make mistakes. Want to put a thank you out to coaches...Franklin, Kirby, Harper, Colton, Middleton, Hancock, Jubert, Thrasher, McQueen and I know we got another new coach don't know his name...but thanks! Sorry if I missed anyone. You guys are making a Difference with these kids...By the way saw something that I have not seen in Kountze ever...Coach Middleton was having to tune up the Offense, " little running...attention getter". [b]anyway told the Defense they were excused from the fun...looked up and here came the entire Defense...Coach Middleton said if you did not play Offense take a knee and a couple of Defensive guys said " Coach we are a team" and they ran with the Offense...great job guys! [/b] [/quote]
That's what it's all about, "TEAM". Good job.

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1243913" timestamp="1344659823"]
Anafanatic, when the last time EC or Anahauc beat Kirbyville???
[/quote]

I don't think EC has even PLAYED Kirbyville.  ::)

Guest EagleFan01
Newton will district with ease the rest of you will bring up the rear with kville being way back in the rearview. Right it down its gonna happen.you are not very good kville you will be lucky to finish third.

[quote name="EagleFan01" post="1243986" timestamp="1344711133"]
Newton will district with ease the rest of you will bring up the rear with kville being way back in the rearview. Right it down its gonna happen.you are not very good kville you will be lucky to finish third.
[/quote]

Whatever!!  Newton should win it but kville is not going to hand it to you.  Kville will not do worse than 3rd but im sayin 2nd

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1244012" timestamp="1344721909"]
[quote author=EagleFan01 link=topic=101493.msg1243986#msg1243986 date=1344711133]
[/quote]

Whatever!!  Newton should win it but kville is not going to hand it to you.  Kville will not do worse than 3rd [b]but im sayin 2nd[/b]
[/quote]Put some Jenny's chicken on it.  ???

Guest kountzemania
Wow, Newton, that's some cocky smack! hope you guys can back it up. You know trams are not just going roll ever and play dead. Even with all that said, Newton should come out on top but its not going to be a give me. EC should be in the hunt for district the third spot is an unknown and up for grabs. Friday nights can bring some big suprises so we shall all see.

Guest EagleFan01
Its hard to run the spread offense when you don't have a quarterback to throw the ball. I watched practice friday in kville its gonna be a long year running that spread without anyone to throw the pill around. The Newton boys will be fine they know what it takes to succeed on the field and at the end of the regular season they will be on top.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder