Dave Campbells teaxs football magazine presaeson 1st team kicker 4A

Well he was all state his junior year and broke the texas high school fg record at the time. Now he is a senior dont know why dc thinks he wont be even better. Dayton kids never get much publicity. Dayton has a kid playing at ou right now who had to walk on. He was 6"2 240 and was the strongest kid in the state and never got much attention. Thats ok though because stoops knows he got a good one.

There were alot of oversights that I could see in DCTF this year. The kid that they have picked for Defensive MVP in our district didn't play defense in but maybe 2 games. He is a heck of an athlete and was more valuable on offense.

[color=red][size=14pt]GO WOLVES!!!!!!!!! [/size] [/color]

[quote name="liltex" post="1237091" timestamp="1342621765"]
DCTF thinks every 5a team that dropped to 4a is gonna go to state,nuff said ;D ;D
[/quote]

Haha.  Ya....  How did that work out for Stratford and Humble.
Stratford- 4th in 17-4A last year.
Humble- 5th in 18-4A last year.

[quote name="EAGLE07" post="1237190" timestamp="1342633054"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=101065.msg1237168#msg1237168 date=1342630386]
I remember being a kid watching craig james be a one wrecking ball at stratford.
[/quote]

Myself...now he's just an arrogant jerk...
[/quote]

He was an arrogant jerk back then, too.  We just didn't notice it because he was one of many over at SMU back then.

Back to the issue at hand, you have a first team all state kicker coming back and DCTF names someone else to their 4A team?  That's rich!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    udawuqag
    Newest Member
    udawuqag