Ozen's Brown receives offers from Alabama, Oklahoma, others

Guest incognito123
Funny story.  I saw Coach Brown (Browns father), while coaching at Hull Daisetta, get thrown out of an 8th grade basketball game in Devers for turning around to pick his son (the 5 star recruit) up.  He was probably about 9 or 10 months old at the time.  Coach Brown was coaching my cousin in this game.  It was the championship game of the Devers tournament.  HD vs Devers.  Coach Brown had gotten a technical in the first half for arguing a call and was told not to get up off of the bench.  He had his son with him at the game and his son was being looked after by a mother of a player on the team during the game.  In the second half his son began to cry.  Coach Brown stood up to hold his son and was immediately t'd up and thrown out of the game.  It was one of the most terrible calls I have ever seen!  It was a very serious moment at the time, but now, many many years later, it's funny.  I cannot think of this kid without thinking of that story. 

Congrats Mr. Brown!  Make SETX proud.  And to the official who threw Coach Brown out.....SHAME ON YOU!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder