H-D's Coach Finney/First Day of Strength&Conditioning Program

This morning I brought my son(7th grader) to the field house for Coach Finney's strength and conditioning program. I stayed and observed the workout, it was very good. The kids were working hard with lots of energy and passion. I believe Coach Finney has an almost magical effect on these young men, it's like they don't want to disappoint him or let him down. A very organized and fired up first day. The turn out was good with around 40 kids, about 40 more kids are expected for the evening workout. Some players chose the evening workout over the morning workout. What I noticed is, not only did the boys start S&C today, but the girls did as well. Great job Bobcats and Coaching staff.

Guest incognito123
Great News!  I wonder when was the last time the cats had 40 kids at an offseason workout?  I'll bet they didn't get 40 kids total all summer the last few years.  I'm encouraged.

[quote name="anewidentity" post="1228415" timestamp="1338826861"]
Great News!  I wonder when was the last time the cats had 40 kids at an offseason workout?  I'll bet they didn't get 40 kids total all summer the last few years.  I'm encouraged.
[/quote]Yes, your right. Keep in mind, while the numbers are good, it was 7th-12th grades. Still 70-80 kids total is good.

Well... yesterday's evening workout had a big turn out. It was a very hard working group of young men, seemed like most of our top athletes made the evening workout. The two move in players from Baytown have a ton of speed, they lead most of the drills. Coach Finney has a great program regimen.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ProfessorMandela12
    Newest Member
    ProfessorMandela12