TASO Baseball Scholarship All-Star Games

Scholarship All-Star games will be June 11 & 12, 2012. Coaches need to start getting nomination forms filled out. Coaches can nominate more than one player. The forms can be found at [url=http://www.tasobeaumont.org]www.tasobeaumont.org[/url] web site. Anyone that would like to be a sponsor for this event please let me know. 100 % of all money raised goes toward TASO Scholarships.

• 1 month later...
2012 SCHOLARSHIP GAME SCHEDULES
MONDAY JUNE 11, 2012

1A-2A Underclassmen
5:00 PM
TEAMS RED vs. BLUE
7:30 PM
TEAMS RED 1 vs. BLUE 1

TUESDAY JUNE 12, 2012

TEAM 2
3A-5A Underclassmen
5:00 PM
TEAMS RED 2 vs. BLUE 2
7:30 PM
TEAMS RED vs. BLUE

WEDNESDAY JUNE 13, 2012

4A-5A Seniors
6:00 PM
TEAMS RED vs. BLUE

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="shell005m" post="1229686" timestamp="1339345857"]
I wonder why there aren't any PNG guys playing in the games.... and why there aren't any Silsbee underclass guys playing....Excited about watching some of these games! :)

[/quote]

Certainly some glaring omissions from the roster for both of these schools. Several surprises also. Congrats to those who will be playing, should be some good baseball.

Rake1

[quote name="shell005m" post="1229686" timestamp="1339345857"]
I wonder why there aren't any PNG guys playing in the games.... and why there aren't any Silsbee underclass guys playing....Excited about watching some of these games! :)
[/quote]

I believe the coaches from each school nominate their players and in the past not all coaches turned in nominations.  Also some kids do turn invitations leaving spots for other kids.

The 3A,4A,5A underclassman game was 9-2 in favor of the RED TEAM. There was some very good performances on the field. Pitching was very good and like in any game some players stood out. There was three college staff scouting that I saw. I was impressed as usual with hitting by Uzzle and Padgett. Pitchers who were very effective and had mid 80 up to 91 on the radar were A. Anderson WOS, Humphrey- LCM and Lipton -Livingston that I know of( didn't see radar on everyone).  The TASO games are for a great cause and I get to see all 5 games for $5 bucks. I encourage everyone to go watch and support baseball in SETX. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder