Hey Big Robes

Guest OFballer

Guest OFballer

Are you that tall sorry dude on JV. U talk alot of smack. Did u post alot last year about HJ this and HJ that. You better watchout for Silsbee. Or Splendora. :lol:

Last time I checked...correct me if im worng...which im not...HJ is 14-0 buddy...whats Silsbee 6-5...and not to mention OF dont get on here and call someone out when yall get whopped especially dont bring in another team cause yours isnt good enough...and like big dave said if u got a problem with roby u got a problem with the entire class of 08' from HJ.

You know whats funny though. HJ does NOT have to worry about OF this year simply becuase they are terrible. Period end of discussion. HJ is 14-0 and has beat many formitable opponents. There is a little room for big robes to talk a little noise. OF on the other hand has no room for any trash talk what-so-ever because the team is not good.

yeah... so what if im on jv.... our team is loaded with seniors and i think we have 3 juniors and a sophmore... our jv could probably beat yalls varsity so stop talkin s*** like youre somethin... cuz dude youre not cool cuz you called me out.... anybody can call anybody out like i just did to you so step off.... hj is gonna kill orangefield no doubt and ill be in the stands rubbin it all up in your s***

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder