Hemphill vs. Woodville Game Thread/Woodville wins 5-4!

Guest momof2hornets
5-4 Woodville

A classless act by some of their fans to try to start trouble with Hemphill players from what I hear. Even tho we lost to Central Heights, I can say one thing about CH, they have class and never show disrespect to players. I can rise above and say Congrats on the win.

[quote name="greenhornet" post="1206054" timestamp="1333508278"]
5-4 Woodville

A classless act by some of their fans to try to start trouble with Hemphill players from what I hear. Even tho we lost to Central Heights, I can say one thing about CH, they have class and never show disrespect to players. I can rise above and say Congrats on the win.
[/quote]

That lack of class seems to be a common theme in Woodville this year.

[quote name="greenhornet" post="1206054" timestamp="1333508278"]
5-4 Woodville

[/quote]
Well heard wrong buddy. Both fans did a good job at keeping it together. Woodville won, 5-4, very deservingly. Both teams played good games. Stop complaining. There's no point. And you know what else "seems to be a common theme in Woodville lately"?? Winning :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder