24-2a

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="Now&Later_1221" post="1205114" timestamp="1333371932"]
Who is going to win district rewards????
[/quote]
You guys better not be doing bounties in that district! ;D

glenn for 1st team all district catcher, 1st team all district 2nd base warrens 2nd baseman, 1st pitcher is either franklin out of buna or hardins pitcher, ss goes to williams from kountze, center yoes from buna or brown from kountze, left has to be bunas left fielder, im not sure about right field, but mvp i have to say walden he pitched great game against us and hit the ball very well.

[quote name="Now&Later_1221" post="1205565" timestamp="1333458159"]
glenn for 1st team all district catcher, 1st team all district 2nd base warrens 2nd baseman, 1st pitcher is either franklin out of buna or hardins pitcher, ss goes to williams from kountze, center yoes from buna or brown from kountze, left has to be bunas left fielder, im not sure about right field, but mvp i have to say walden he pitched great game against us and hit the ball very well.
[/quote]
lol brown plays left not center ... and Franklin for first team pitcher ...sry but no lol

Austin Marshall...freshman in center / Tyler Brown junior in left for Kountze. Marshall is right up at the top of a very short list for center...He gets to balls that for most are not reachable and makes it look routine and then gets to balls like last Friday night that would make a highlight reel. Just saying...

[quote name="Cougar4Life" post="1205787" timestamp="1333486526"]
...coming from the same people that said Kountze was going to win district. Aren't they 1-5 now? With the only win coming from a team who hasnt won a game all year. Agree with you Break_em_off, dont know wether to shake my head or to laugh.
[/quote]
just shake your head ... Glenn Patrick should get MVP but Franklin isn't a first team pitcher ... he is good but there are a few pitchers ahead of him...

[quote name="sport1971" post="1205600" timestamp="1333463465"]
Austin Marshall...freshman in center / Tyler Brown junior in left for Kountze. Marshall is right up at the top of a very short list for center...He gets to balls that for most are not reachable and makes it look routine and then gets to balls like last Friday night that would make a highlight reel. Just saying...
[/quote]

in the game of warrren marshal didnt even play, and brown was playing center... but it whatever and i hope that colby kid is ok he got hurt in our game and it looked pretty bad...

[quote name="Waldoonfire" post="1206190" timestamp="1333554538"]
utfan 06 you are a band wagon type guy, as we all can tell! To say who gets MVP, it is going to be someone from buna period dot the end. Who idk but, i do think patrick is a good candidate, as well as yoes, walden, and even brian askew... hahahhah  8)
[/quote]
Band wagon fan?? Because I stated my opinion who I think should get MVP based on who I've seen play... just because my opinion isn't the same as yours lol smh

[quote name="Now&Later_1221" post="1206112" timestamp="1333543691"]
[quote author=sport1971 link=topic=98412.msg1205600#msg1205600 date=1333463465]
[/quote]

in the game of warrren marshal didnt even play, and brown was playing center... but it whatever and i hope that colby kid is ok he got hurt in our game and it looked pretty bad...
[/quote]You are wrong 110%...did play the entire game #2 center field batted 3 hole.

[quote name="sport1971" post="1206196" timestamp="1333555103"]
[quote author=Now&Later_1221 link=topic=98412.msg1206112#msg1206112 date=1333543691]
[quote author=sport1971 link=topic=98412.msg1205600#msg1205600 date=1333463465]
[/quote]

[/quote]You are wrong 110%...did play the entire game #2 center field batted 3 hole.
[/quote]

Ok i was there the recent game when we came back and beat kountze brown was center field

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder