Gladiator Program vs. USSSA

VP93 or 2sonsplaying you still took jabs at them and their team.
As for yall being suspended, that I don't know, surely you do! Just ask Morgan!

Because they suspended both 8 and 11 as if you didnt know.

After reading this post and other post it sure looks like you guys have it out for usssa and the vipers.

Can you explain why the KIDS are suspended from nations and not just the coaches. I'm sure the kids werent passing out flyers. Also why want you play for the local usssa .

[quote name="tc hawk" post="1203347" timestamp="1332986413"]

After reading this post and other post it sure looks like you guys have it out for usssa and the vipers.

Can you explain why the KIDS are suspended from nations and not just the coaches. I'm sure the kids werent passing out flyers. Also why want you play for the local usssa .
[/quote]

Yeah it looks like the Gladiators have it out for usssa. That would explain why the 11u team was signed up for a usssa tournament this weekend, and 3 more later on as well. I can't explain why the kids are suspended, I don't have any ties to Nations so I can't help you out there. Can you explain why the KIDS from 7 gladiator teams were suspended by usssa, and not just Morgan? Why are any family member of Morgans, parents of the players, and anyone affiliated with Gladiator Baseball suspended from usssa as well? After all their problem is with him, not the COACHES or KIDS of those teams. We have played three tournaments this year, so who's to say my team wouldn't play for usssa locally. Oh that's right, usssa said so.

[quote name="rounder17" post="1203379" timestamp="1332988708"]
[quote author=tc hawk link=topic=98184.msg1203347#msg1203347 date=1332986413]

[/quote]

Yeah it looks like the Gladiators have it out for usssa. That would explain why the 11u team was signed up for a usssa tournament this weekend, and 3 more later on as well. I can't explain why the kids are suspended, I don't have any ties to Nations so I can't help you out there. Can you explain why the KIDS from 7 gladiator teams were suspended by usssa, and not just Morgan? Why are any family member of Morgans, parents of the players, and anyone affiliated with Gladiator Baseball suspended from usssa as well? After all their problem is with him, not the COACHES or KIDS of those teams. We have played three tournaments this year, so who's to say my team wouldn't play for usssa locally. Oh that's right, usssa said so.
[/quote]

You haven't heard...apparently someone "informed" USSSA that Morgan Walker coaches ALL 7 Gladiator teams and that the coaches are just fronts...That's a busy feller right there!  That's why the 11 U team was good to go on Tuesday and negatory on Wednesday...

I can't explain why they do what they do. Call your local director. He has giving his number out for anyone to call,so why don't you call him? We need to all stop bashing each other and just play baseball. Hope it all works out for you and your team. Remember, any question you want answered or have about usssa is just a phone call.

[quote name="getripped" post="1203386" timestamp="1332989784"]
does this mean that if my child plays for a gladiator team in Nations that he is not allowed to guest play for another team in a USSSA tournament on an idle weekend?
[/quote]
Call the LOCAL DIRECTOR. That would solve/answer ALOT of the problems on here.

[quote name="tc hawk" post="1203391" timestamp="1332990357"]
I can't explain why they do what they do. Call your local director. He has giving his number out for anyone to call,so why don't you call him? We need to all stop bashing each other and just play baseball. Hope it all works out for you and your team. Remember, any question you want answered or have about usssa is just a phone call.
[/quote]

Wait, so you can ask me questions about Nations, but I can't ask you questions about usssa? Maybe you should call Morgan for the answers to your questions. I'm sure you have his number since he was so kind to offer you a "discount"

[quote name="rounder17" post="1203403" timestamp="1332990856"]
[quote author=tc hawk link=topic=98184.msg1203391#msg1203391 date=1332990357]
[/quote]

Wait, so you can ask me questions about Nations, but I can't ask you questions about usssa? Maybe you should call Morgan for the answers to your questions. I'm sure you have his number since he was so kind to offer you a "discount"
[/quote]
Yes, I do have it and yes a "discount" it was. It just seems YOU and alot of others have
alot of questions about usssa. Also I dont care to hear his smart A$$ answer. All yall want to do is get on here and bash them. ALL yall need to MAN UP and call him.

Rounder 17, I thought you said in one of your earlier post that you know it all. You know whatever there is to know about what is going on between USSSA and Nations. Apparently you don't. Why don't you try asking your Nations director. The one that offers team discounts to teams if they don't play in (local) USSSA events, and the first time that they do they lose the discount. Also the one that told (local) umpires that if they umpire U-trip events they would not be allowed to umpire any (local) Nations events. Also the one that told a man that cleans up the fields after the games that if he cleaned up for any of the U-trip events, he would not be able to clean up and get paid at his Nations events. He made a mistake by calling a USSSA Houston tournament event that had teams registered for a tournament and asking them to drop out and come play in his Nations tournaments in Beaumont for free. Now you ask why all of the Gladiator teams have been suspended from U-Trip, well now you have your answer. Next time before you go running your mouth you might want to know the facts, not what you want to believe or what someone tells you. These are the facts. Now lets play ball!!!

[quote name="WOS Stangs" post="1203420" timestamp="1332993017"]
Rounder 17, I thought you said in one of your earlier post that you know it all. You know whatever there is to know about what is going on between USSSA and Nations. Apparently you don't. Why don't you try asking your Nations director. The one that offers team discounts to teams if they don't play in (local) USSSA events, and the first time that they do they lose the discount. Also the one that told (local) umpires that if they umpire U-trip events they would not be allowed to umpire any (local) Nations events. Also the one that told a man that cleans up the fields after the games that if he cleaned up for any of the U-trip events, he would not be able to clean up and get paid at his Nations events. He made a mistake by calling a USSSA Houston tournament event that had teams registered for a tournament and asking them to drop out and come play in his Nations tournaments in Beaumont for free. Now you ask why all of the Gladiator teams have been suspended from U-Trip, well now you have your answer. Next time before you go running your mouth you might want to know the facts, not what you want to believe or what someone tells you. These are the facts. Now lets play ball!!!
[/quote]

FACTS .....I love Facts!!!!
this is the reason why my sons whole organization will not play usssa in bmt , but we can go to  lake charles and play Usssa, only Nations in Bmt thats **  ..., it is rediculous by our own  leader to even consider doing this.I love Baseball , I love usssa

And, if you have any question about usssa, (as you seem to do) call you local dorector. If not, stop asking questions about them and please stop bashing them. 
Here you go, got this from another thread this is from the  local USSSA Director :"Several teams pulled out do to weather that weekend-but there has been enough arguing on this site, so rather than do that, I will be happy to answer any and all your questions- please call me at 937-6000. I am available at any time." Thank you.
So their you go call him. He don't care.

[quote name="tc hawk" post="1203525" timestamp="1333031978"]
This thread should be renamed!

Morgan Walker vs USSSA, cause thats just what it is!

its not the GLADIATORS, because the coaches and parents arent to blame for what he does.
[/quote]

True.  I run the older Gladiator teams and we have nothing to do with either Nations nor USSSA.  It is not a Gladiator issue.  Rather it is a Nations vs. USSSA problem.  Correct me if I am wrong, but each organization has State and National Directors.  Have a problem, call them.

Like it or not, select baseball is BIG business.  In the spirit of capitalism, if you don't like a tournament organizer and how they provide the customer experience to your teams, don't play there.  If enough teams take their business elsewhere, the local organizers will have to either change or go broke.  Arguing back and forth on this board is solving nothing.

[quote name="bmtball" post="1203560" timestamp="1333036060"]
[quote author=tc hawk link=topic=98184.msg1203525#msg1203525 date=1333031978]
This thread should be renamed!

Morgan Walker vs USSSA, cause thats just what it is!

its not the GLADIATORS, because the coaches and parents arent to blame for what he does.
[/quote]

True.  I run the older Gladiator teams and we have nothing to do with either Nations nor USSSA.  It is not a Gladiator issue.  Rather it is a Nations vs. USSSA problem.  Correct me if I am wrong, but each organization has State and National Directors.  Have a problem, call them.

Like it or not, select baseball is BIG business.  In the spirit of capitalism, if you don't like a tournament organizer and how they provide the customer experience to your teams, don't play there.  If enough teams take their business elsewhere, the local organizers will have to either change or go broke.  Arguing back and forth on this board is solving nothing.
[/quote]

This should close the thread. Nothing else needs to be said...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86