Liberty Hill 35 Giddings 28 Final

I have watched WOS football since about 1980 and probably watched you set on the bench in '88 when you lost in the finals. WOS has had better offenses and defenses in the past. The problem I have with people like you is you can't give it a rest. You hide behind this web page and abuse people. It is a shame that you don't have enough guts to sign you name to your cowardly post!

Okay, your a little emotional. you must be our sorry Oc's son or something or maybe your him lol. What 88 said was the truth and I bet he'll have more people to agree with him than not, so maybe you should give it a rest.

Excuses are for losers and this debate on who's fault WO-S' loss was should be a dead issue. First of all, there was not just ONE mistake that caused the Mustangs to lose to Giddings. I can name several that could have won us the game and then no one would even be questioning the play-calling. :roll:

The smartest comment on here was the "winning as a team and losing as a team". Here's another one: A team has to be able to lose as gracefully and with as much class as when they win. Our team, the Mustangs that were on that field that night, did that. They lost as a team and trust me when I tell you...they pretty much cried as a team. There were mistakes made (quite a few) and perhaps some of the playcalling was not the best, but how easy it is to forget ALL of the other mistakes made. But, you know what...this discussion only hurts the kids who have busted their a$$e$ all year. So, shame on you!

Personally, I thank each coach who dedicates all of their time to our Mustang program. Usually the ones complaining about it are the ones in the stands who don't contribute significantly to society, let alone the players on the field. They aren't hoarse after every game and usually leave before the game is over. Unless they think they can do a better job...they need to keep their comments/excuses to themselves. :wink:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder