buna beats jasper 5-4

[quote name="utfan06" post="1197977" timestamp="1331900223"]
Good win for Buna ..even though Jasper isn't as good as they usually are still a great win
[/quote]

Not taking anything away from Buna, but Jasper has a tough district game tonight against Hudson. Could they have been looking past Buna to that matchup? Just curious.

Gimme a break quit making Excuses for jasper. Overlooking? And Buna also pitched 3 people that never pitch either. Buna played better plain and simple. No need to defend them noone from Buna is on here bragging. Trust me there is a reason we play Jasper every chance we get. We'll take every inning we can against a great program like jasper. Only makes you better in the long run. Good luck to the Bulldogs. Hope to see you win district and make another playoff run. Good win by the cougs I can hear #6 comin

[list]Like I said, never meant any disrespect for Buna. As a baseball fan who didn't see the game, i was just curious if the Dogs could have looked past the Cougs. There are no excuses for anyone. I am not a Jasper fan, nor a Buna fan. Merely a baseball fan that is pretty familiar with the programs. I won't compare the programs as I think Jaspers history against all levels of competition speaks for itself. However, to think that Jasper played with the same intensity and effort that they did against Hudson would be looking through rose, uh blue colored glasses. Hudson is a tradition rich program, a district rival, and the defending 3A-18 champion. For the record, I am not a Hudson fan either. In the grand scheme of things it really doesn't matter. It wasn't a district game, and in the end it goes down as a nice win in the record books for Buna. Good luck to them the rest of the way.
[list][*]
[*]
[/list][/list]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder