Are League Board Members Tearing NNLL Apart?

RR8

People need to think before reacting...If you know me I do not,UNLESS IT HAS TO DO WITH KIDS IN THE LEAGUE ...NOT MY KID ...This was a good year not to be involved...IMO... why not think about the consequences ...If we as board members make this decision how will it affect the league and the 15 players that are going to quiet...My wife and I were involved with L.L boards & Babe Ruth boards in Nederland for 15yrs..Up until this year...never ever denied a kid a place to play  baseball....But their is more to this situation than people know...To many personal feelings involved with the decisions made here...IMO ONLY......I guess one way to look at it is ...the league got what they wanted no kid from groves and the coach got what he wanted a way out...But what kids is this going to affect...This is bad when adults think too much ...Let the kids play ball[i][glow=red,2,300]...Bubba Sonnier[/glow][/i]

[quote name="BaseBow" post="1184401" timestamp="1330092513"]
People need to think before reacting...If you know me I do not,UNLESS IT HAS TO DO WITH KIDS IN THE LEAGUE ...NOT MY KID ...This was a good year not to be involved...IMO... why not think about the consequences ...If we as board members make this decision how will it affect the league and the 15 players that are going to quiet...My wife and I were involved with L.L boards & Babe Ruth boards in Nederland for 15yrs..Up until this year...never ever denied a kid a place to play  baseball....But their is more to this situation than people know...To many personal feelings involved with the decisions made here...IMO ONLY......I guess one way to look at it is ...the league got what they wanted no kid from groves and the coach got what he wanted a way out...But what kids is this going to affect...This is bad when adults think too much ...Let the kids play ball[i][glow=red,2,300]...Bubba Sonnier[/glow][/i]
[/quote]

:)

[quote name="BaseBow" post="1184401" timestamp="1330092513"]
People need to think before reacting...If you know me I do not,UNLESS IT HAS TO DO WITH KIDS IN THE LEAGUE ...NOT MY KID ...This was a good year not to be involved...IMO... why not think about the consequences ...If we as board members make this decision how will it affect the league and the 15 players that are going to quiet...My wife and I were involved with L.L boards & Babe Ruth boards in Nederland for 15yrs..Up until this year...never ever denied a kid a place to play  baseball....But their is more to this situation than people know...To many personal feelings involved with the decisions made here...IMO ONLY......I guess one way to look at it is ...the league got what they wanted no kid from groves and the coach got what he wanted a way out...But what kids is this going to affect...This is bad when adults think too much ...Let the kids play ball[i][glow=red,2,300]...Bubba Sonnier[/glow][/i]Ditto!!!
[/quote]

No threats were made due to not getting the coach's way. I believe the coach was compromising so the KID would be allowed to play league baseball. Based on certain childish people's reaction and the way the matter was handled, he decided for himself and his own kid's that is was best to resign as a coach. As far as other kids leaving the league, I think that pretty much speaks for itself.

[quote name="faub10" post="1185517" timestamp="1330180674"]
CAN'T WE JUST ALL GET ALONG.............I love all you guys,,,specially basebow,,,,he is the man,the myth,,,,lol,,
[/quote]

the only guy that I've seen get suspended for not asking permission to go to the bathroom. Don't know issues are going on over there, but good luck to ya'll.

[quote name="kf89" post="1186007" timestamp="1330231662"]
PNGPURPLE4EVER I WILL GLADLY HAVE  DISCUSSION ON THIS MATTER WITH U IN PERSON,SO U CAN  STOP BUMPING YOUR GUMS ON A MESSAGE BOARD ABOUT A SITUATION U DONT KNOW ALL THE FACTS ON.  MIKE HILTZ
[/quote]
That's the way to tell that pngpurple dude off Mike! You da man!

[quote name="thedogs1987" post="1193553" timestamp="1331089538"]
Isn't it NLL???? (or NNLL as on the thread) Did I miss something?

:)

2 things Little League has taught me:

1.  Everybody is always right.
2.  Refer to Rule 1 if in doubt.
[/quote]LL baseball is so all kids can play,MONEY or NO MONEY,or what city you leave in.

[quote name="Ned4Eva" post="1194051" timestamp="1331210796"]
[quote author=thedogs1987 link=topic=96555.msg1194024#msg1194024 date=1331186828]
I still would like to know is it N L L  or  N N L L?  (Nederland Little League or Nederland North Little League)
[/quote]

It's just NLL (Nederland Little League)
[/quote]Some would like it to be NNLL,but its not its NNL

That's what I thought.  We never played NLL, and I knew NSLL and NNLL had combined and thought it was named NLL, which by the way, made sense to me. I wish that we were still in LL when this happened but my boys had already moved past LL.

Nederland LL would have been a powerhouse if they had never been separated.  The talent pool was cut in half and allowed cities like BC to be the powerhouse.

How has NLL done in Allstars since the combined leagued start?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xoxox
    Newest Member
    xoxox