Dayton vs. Vidor Game Thread/Dayton wins 75-55!

WOSgrad

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Jacks didn't get a tech his assistant did for getting up off the bench and clapping, only one coach is allowed up. It was a dumb call though. The game shouldn't necessarily be judged by the final score it was within single digits most of the game an Vidor got ahead a few times, basically the problem is depth on the bench, Dayton simply had more depth and the Vidor girls got tired there in the fourth.

[quote name="texan12" post="1177492" timestamp="1329196307"]
Coach Jacks didn't get a tech his assistant did for getting up off the bench and clapping, only one coach is allowed up. It was a dumb call though. The game shouldn't necessarily be judged by the final score it was within single digits most of the game an Vidor got ahead a few times, basically the problem is depth on the bench, Dayton simply had more depth and the Vidor girls got tired there in the fourth.
[/quote]
Pretty much nailed it right here. But dayton fought hard and deserved the win. Congrats. Vidor should definitely make some noise next year since they only lose one starter and have some good freshman coming up. We just need that big girl inside and we'll be set.

[quote name="texan12" post="1177492" timestamp="1329196307"]
[b]Coach Jacks didn't get a tech his assistant did for getting up off the bench and clapping, only one coach is allowed up. [/b]It was a dumb call though. The game shouldn't necessarily be judged by the final score it was within single digits most of the game an Vidor got ahead a few times, basically the problem is depth on the bench, Dayton simply had more depth and the Vidor girls got tired there in the fourth.
[/quote]

Coaches are allowed to stand up for spontaneous reaction to a good play. If that was what the tech was for that is terrible and contrary to what the rule book states.

I will say that was a horrendous display of officiating and that tech was def not called for but hey thats basketball when it really comes down to it Dayton just had to much depth and too much inside presence for the lady pirates. That 20 point difference could easily be all 2nd and 3rd shot opportunities off of poor rebounding by Vidor. Now, I want to give congrats to the Lady Pirates on a fantastic season and fighting hard all season including last night. That is a fantastic group of girls and i'd like to wish the best of luck to Jaq and Kacy as they start a new chapter of their lives after graduating this year.

[quote name="beastking18" post="1177611" timestamp="1329234932"]
THATS RIGHT, Dayton Won!!!! Go ahead and HATE on them and make Excuses,
Obviously they Where the better team =D
Watch out everyone, Because they are on the run,
And don't plan on stopping anytime soon =D
Especially #33,
She is Unstoppable and has one thing on her mind,
and that WINNING =D
[/quote]
Best homer post i've seen in a while lmao.  8)

[quote name="vp32" post="1177650" timestamp="1329237869"]
[quote author=beastking18 link=topic=95909.msg1177611#msg1177611 date=1329234932]
Especially #33,
and that WINNING =D
[/quote]
[/quote]

I remember my first beer 8)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1177702" timestamp="1329243831"]
[quote author=vp32 link=topic=95909.msg1177650#msg1177650 date=1329237869]
[quote author=beastking18 link=topic=95909.msg1177611#msg1177611 date=1329234932]
Especially #33,
and that WINNING =D
[/quote]
[/quote]

I remember my first beer 8)
[/quote]
Lmao!

[quote name="beastking18" post="1177611" timestamp="1329234932"]
Especially #33,
and that WINNING =D
[/quote]

Dear #33's mom,
  Thanks for your lovely post.  Good luck to your daughter (#33) in the next round.  8) ;D

[quote name="vp32" post="1177504" timestamp="1329201426"]
[quote author=texan12 link=topic=95909.msg1177492#msg1177492 date=1329196307]
[/quote]
Pretty much nailed it right here. But dayton fought hard and deserved the win. Congrats. Vidor should definitely make some noise next year since they only lose one starter and have some good freshman coming up. We just need that big girl inside and we'll be set.
[/quote]

Hey Slam.... I'm not one to stir things up. Especially at the end of the season. Maybe we should let Ol VP in on a little secret. L-Town and LCM are returning some young talent next year too  ;D 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder