Evadale vs. Big Sandy Game Thread/Big Sandy wins 68-53!

WOSgrad

[quote name="True Blue" post="1176260" timestamp="1328987892"]
[quote author=eagle fan 05 link=topic=95794.msg1176240#msg1176240 date=1328987192]
[quote author=True Blue link=topic=95794.msg1176203#msg1176203 date=1328983414]
Well I was also at the game, and for some reason BS is the only gym that I have been in that the home fans set all over the gym on both sides, All the Evadale fans set together on the VISTOR side and the BS fokes just came and set around them :o :o So in a big game that ment so much to both sides you get tired of the other team fan taking trash beside you. If the Indians and white fokes from BS dont want to set together on the HOME side They need a bigger GYM or put up a wall on the HOME side. As for anyone hollering like a Indian, Just how does a Indian holler???
[/quote]

You should know how a Indian hollers , you were at the game ! Some of evadale fans were doing it .. No BS fans said anything to evadale fans that was on that side ... Only thing I seen was a few lady's getting frustrated with the refs , what really p----- me off was when the boy and the 3 girls started making fun of the Indians !!  ( very obvious )
[/quote] Well you need to get your story stright.. First you said that adults were hollering like Indians, and now your saying that it was 3 girls and a little boy.. Who knows they might have thought they were playing Cowboys and Indians,  ;D ;D
[/quote].  Get your story straight !!  No one said anything about a little boy ,  let me clear it up for you a male and 3 females were doing it ...regardless who was doing it women , man Who ever it was it was very low .

You need to get over it and be proud that you have a HOLLER that only the Indians can do :o I Guess PNG needs to get another song and maskot. Seems to me he runs around woooping and Hollering [color=red]like a Indian[/color], And I Dought he has any Indians in his family TREE ;D ;D  Just be proud that Your Indians played a good game and have a chance to split the Dist.  Good luck in the playoffs And hope you make as far as Evadale did last yr..

Wish we were talking about the game and not the fans!  I was there too, I was sitting close to one of the fans that got tossed and I moved very early in the game because I knew they would get thrown out sooner or later. (they did)  As far as the Indian Hollering, I didnt hear it.  Not saying it didnt happen, I just never heard it!  If it did, thats just stupid.  Evadale has a couple of fans that get a little personal, in my experience with the refs and I've never known that to be effective.  There are things a fan can say...example, early in the game the fouls were 5-0 against the Rebels, so during a dead ball I shouted to the ref close to me " hey ref, fouls are 5 to 0, lets even it out"...and it did.  Like I said, there are many things a fan can shout and make sense and not get personal, but if you stand up and shout for everyone in the gym to hear "hey baldy, which one of these players is your son"...well...nuff said.
ANYWAY, congrats to the Wildcats, yall wanted this one more than the Rebs.  I hope we get another shot at ya.  If so, I'm putting my money on Evadale because I think yall just woke em up!

[quote name="True Blue" post="1176289" timestamp="1328991247"]
You need to get over it and be proud that you have a HOLLER that only the Indians can do :o I Guess PNG needs to get another song and maskot. Seems to me he runs around woooping and Hollering [color=red]like a Indian[/color], And I Dought he has any Indians in his family TREE ;D ;D  Just be proud that Your Indians played a good game and have a chance to split the Dist.  Good luck in the playoffs And hope you make as far as Evadale did last yr..
[/quote]  BIG difference between having a mascot that is Indian than someone making fun of a real person... its kinda of hits you when your a Indian and you never attended big sandy school and you come up there to watch a good basketball game between 2 decent teams and you see this type of inappropriate behavior ...  And I have no ideal what the Rebs did last year , I think BS has done really well in the past to .. That's the past though ..  Good luck to both teams in the playoffs !!

[quote name="True Blue" post="1176289" timestamp="1328991247"]
[/quote]

Oh please, throw out the "last yr" card man!! If you're going to go there, up until last yr Eva hadn't sniffed the 2nd rd in the playoffs since 2001 and before that it was pretty vague as well. Who cares about last yr, its 2012 my man. You are making yourself look like a fool by belittling another race. How sad are you?

I simply can't believe this. I'm more than proud of the BS kids, it's always nice to get a win against a quality opponent but it makes the win even better when there are opposing fans in the stands who are so frustrated that they stoop to a level that my 2 yr old son would do. Congrats

[quote name="eagle fan 05" post="1176306" timestamp="1328993661"]
[quote author=True Blue link=topic=95794.msg1176289#msg1176289 date=1328991247]
[/quote]  BIG difference between having a mascot that is Indian than someone making fun of a real person... its kinda of hits you when your a Indian and you never attended big sandy school and you come up there to watch a good basketball game between 2 decent teams and you see this type of inappropriate behavior ...  And I have no ideal what the Rebs did last year , I think BS has done really well in the past to .. That's the past though ..  Good luck to both teams in the playoffs !!
[/quote] So what your saying is that your not from BS?? Then you do not know the history between these two schools.. They have allways play tuff games against eachother. A few yr back, when Evadale did not have the tallent that they have had, BS came to Evadale at the end of they yr and realy ran up the score. So last yr Evadale realy thumped on BS twice, so there is bad blood when these two meet.

[quote name="True Blue" post="1176236" timestamp="1328987012"]
Like I said I WAS AT THE GAME and the Evadale fans were all together, I never heard 1 person Holler LIKE A Indian.. But If the Indains and White are so close in BS, then why do the Whites set on the Vistor side and the Indians on the home side??
[/quote] Are u blind they do set side by side the ones that sat on the vistor side are the same ones that sat there every home game and so do i.If u did not hear the ones holler like a indian u are deaf.

[quote name="2-2-1" post="1176320" timestamp="1328995285"]
[quote author=True Blue link=topic=95794.msg1176289#msg1176289 date=1328991247]
[/quote]

Oh please, throw out the "last yr" card man!! If you're going to go there, up until last yr Eva hadn't sniffed the 2nd rd in the playoffs since 2001 and before that it was pretty vague as well. Who cares about last yr, its 2012 my man. You are making yourself look like a fool by belittling another race. How sad are you?

I simply can't believe this. I'm more than proud of the BS kids, it's always nice to get a win against a quality opponent but it makes the win even better when there are opposing fans in the stands who are so frustrated that they stoop to a level that my 2 yr old son would do. Congrats
[/quote] Man you need to put some better weed in your piece pipe, You first said 3 girls and a boy, now your saying 3 women and a man, Eather way 4 people and you are blaming the whole town.. And then you cant take a word of good luck. Life it to short to be this bitter..

[quote name="BleedinPurple" post="1176341" timestamp="1328999098"]
This is ridiculous!! Just because y'all are the rebels doesn't mean a few of y'all have to act like y'all do to live up to yalls mascot. Just root for your home team and let the boys play!!
[/quote] Amen

[quote name="BleedinPurple" post="1176341" timestamp="1328999098"]
This is ridiculous!! Just because y'all are the rebels doesn't mean a few of y'all have to act like y'all do to live up to yalls mascot. Just root for your home team and let the boys play!!
[/quote] Your right it is ridiculous for you to say YALL when its was said to be 4 kids.. I was in the stands, on the vistor side,  and I did not see are hear it.. Not saying that it did not happen, but it must not have been a big deal, because they were looking for any reason to ask people to leave 8)

[quote name="CATMAN" post="1176345" timestamp="1328999772"]
[quote author=BleedinPurple link=topic=95794.msg1176341#msg1176341 date=1328999098]
[/quote] Amen
[/quote] Your little Indians won the game, be proud and move on and get ready for the tie breaker and the playoff..

[quote name="True Blue" post="1176348" timestamp="1329000100"]
[quote author=CATMAN link=topic=95794.msg1176345#msg1176345 date=1328999772]
[quote author=BleedinPurple link=topic=95794.msg1176341#msg1176341 date=1328999098]
[/quote] Amen
[/quote] Your little Indians won the game, be proud and move on and get ready for the tie breaker and the playoff..
[/quote] What do u mean your little Indians won the game.

[quote name="True Blue" post="1176348" timestamp="1329000100"]
[/quote] Amen
[/quote]You know your a real class act !! you need to quit , your making your home town look bad .

[quote name="CATMAN" post="1176350" timestamp="1329000477"]
[quote author=True Blue link=topic=95794.msg1176348#msg1176348 date=1329000100]
[/quote] Amen
[/quote] What do u mean your little Indians won the game.
[/quote] Man you got a chip on your shoulder?? BS is a small team with a bunch of good fast guards, they were quicker and faster and just better than the bigger Evadale team.