Whos is the best in the new 19-4A

WordMan2

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="OPRYDAD" post="1253124" timestamp="1346162707"]
They have won the TIFI superbowl. That is the baby Bonnin team with the twins. I videoed their game against Dayton last year and watched them dismantle an undefeated Dayton squad that left BH shocked and crying. It was hilarious.
[/quote]

Hello, BH fans there is psycho loose in your town. He'll be easy to find though, he's the one with the huge TIFI Superbowl trophy tatooed on his forehead.

Just for the record, [b]Bronco1 thinks OPRYDAD is an idiot[/b], I predict his future posts will prove he is either an adolescent or belongs in a striaght jacket.

[quote name="OPRYDAD" post="1253124" timestamp="1346162707"]
Since we are talking about the past. I know that the junior class for BH has had very few losses over the years since 7th grade and beat Dayton on their own field twice. Bh will be strong this year and next. Then there will be a year of sadness and then a year of dissappointment. Probably winning one game. The 8th grade this year will be the next coming of greatness. Those kids have not lost a game ever. They have won the TIFI superbowl. That is the baby Bonnin team with the twins. I videoed their game against Dayton last year and watched them dismantle an undefeated Dayton squad that left BH shocked and crying. It was hilarious.

For all those saying BH isnt in the hunt for the district champ sign. Keep underestimating us like you do every year. It just makes it that much better when we win. BTW. We do it a lot.
[/quote]

Dayton wasn't undefeated.....

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1253147" timestamp="1346165272"]
[quote author=OPRYDAD link=topic=95315.msg1253124#msg1253124 date=1346162707]
Since we are talking about the past. I know that the junior class for BH has had very few losses over the years since 7th grade and beat Dayton on their own field twice. Bh will be strong this year and next. Then there will be a year of sadness and then a year of dissappointment. Probably winning one game. The 8th grade this year will be the next coming of greatness. Those kids have not lost a game ever. They have won the TIFI superbowl. That is the baby Bonnin team with the twins. I videoed their game against Dayton last year and watched them dismantle an undefeated Dayton squad that left BH shocked and crying. It was hilarious.

For all those saying BH isnt in the hunt for the district champ sign. Keep underestimating us like you do every year. It just makes it that much better when we win. BTW. We do it a lot.
[/quote]

[/quote]

BrenhamFan, you are going to have to dumb it down a little he is actually referring to the Dayton PeeWee team, not the big boys.

[quote name="bronco1" post="1253142" timestamp="1346164812"]
They have won the TIFI superbowl. That is the baby Bonnin team with the twins. I videoed their game against Dayton last year and watched them dismantle an undefeated Dayton squad that left BH shocked and crying. It was hilarious.
[/quote]

Hello, BH fans there is psycho loose in your town. He'll be easy to find though, he's the one with the huge TIFI Superbowl trophy tatooed on his forehead.

Just for the record, [b]Bronco1 thinks OPRYDAD is an idiot[/b], I predict his future posts will prove he is either an adolescent or belongs in a striaght jacket.
[/quote]

:o ;D :o ;D ;D

The season cant start fast enough. Also some of my people were wondering about the kids we had in the backfield for the scrimmage. Two sophomores, one is Parker Spears--- yes as in Spears Realty.... The other one was Wade Dukes younger brother Grant Duke. Neither one of them looked good in the scrimmage. The boys told me later that both of them let nerves get to them.

Does anyone know what BH O-line weight is? Those are not small boys by any means. Austin Knotts (center) has got to be 6'3" and solid 260.

And Bronco1, you will see very soon. Just keep claiming district as yours, like last year.

[quote name="OPRYDAD" post="1253199" timestamp="1346170452"]
The season cant start fast enough. Also some of my people were wondering about the kids we had in the backfield for the scrimmage. Two sophomores, one is Parker Spears--- yes as in Spears Realty.... The other one was Wade Dukes younger brother Grant Duke. Neither one of them looked good in the scrimmage. The boys told me later that both of them let nerves get to them.

Does anyone know what BH O-line weight is? Those are not small boys by any means. Austin Knotts (center) has got to be 6'3" and solid 260.

And Bronco1, you will see very soon. Just keep claiming district as yours, like last year.
[/quote]

what position does opry play?  he's on varsity this year right?

[quote name="dayton" post="1253209" timestamp="1346171712"]
[quote author=OPRYDAD link=topic=95315.msg1253199#msg1253199 date=1346170452]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Tail Back.......Yes. 

[quote name="dayton" post="1253209" timestamp="1346171712"]
[quote author=OPRYDAD link=topic=95315.msg1253199#msg1253199 date=1346170452]

[/quote]

[/quote]bh rbs let nerves get to them in a scrimmage

[quote name="bronco1" post="1253176" timestamp="1346167860"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=95315.msg1253147#msg1253147 date=1346165272]

[/quote]

[/quote]

BrenhamFan, you are going to have to dumb it down a little he is actually referring to the Dayton PeeWee team, not the big boys.
[/quote]

I personally have not made such a claim, I only commented as the ridiculousness of the above quoted post of yours. You can't make a statement like that and then expect anyone to take you serious. TIFI, c'mon man.

[quote name="bronco1" post="1253221" timestamp="1346172218"]
[quote author=bronco1 link=topic=95315.msg1253176#msg1253176 date=1346167860]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=95315.msg1253147#msg1253147 date=1346165272]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I personally have not made such a claim, I only commented as the ridiculousness of the above quoted post of yours. You can't make a statement like that and then expect anyone to take you serious. TIFI, c'mon man.
[/quote]

Your not seriously pondering the thought someone from BH might be taken seriously, now are you?  ;D

[quote name="bronco1" post="1249266" timestamp="1345742228"]
Dayton as a program has nothing to prove, we have a good history. That said, the 2012 Broncos will have to prove that they will perform like the teams of the past. They have some big shoes to fill and some obstacles to overcome to get there. Again, I think they will ge a good team, and finish a much better team than our opponents expect.

As Dayton fans, expecting our team to be good is one thing, but expecting other fans to take that as gospel is unreasonable.

None of that was said to diminsh the fact that BH sucks.
[/quote]I would say this was a very good post except insert BH wherever Dayton was written and insert Dayton where BH was written. ;D

[quote name="bronco1" post="1253176" timestamp="1346167860"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]My son plays peewee seniors for Dayton and we havent played BH since he has been playing.

[quote name="OPRYDAD" post="1253199" timestamp="1346170452"]

[/quote]Grant Duke scored 3 touchdowns in the scrimmage last Friday; two for the JV and one for the Varsity. I don't know if he will get to play for the Varsity as there are a lot of very good backs ahead of him. I predict Parker will get a lot of carries this year if he stays healthy. Austin Knotts and Dillon Bergstrom were 1st team all district OL selections as sophmores. This is their senior yr. BH is supposed to be in a rebuilding yr. because we lost so many seniors to graduation. They might suprise everyone.

Oh its going to be a fun year. Dayton --go back and read that post... actually read it. All I was saying is that we will have two good years and then terrible till the class that is in 8th gets there. And they are undefeated ...period... Since they were tiny tiny. And to the other Dayton dad, No Dayton and BH dont play each other in TIFI. I assume because there would be parent fights... Bahahahaha ;D ;D

[quote name="BellBiz30" post="1253306" timestamp="1346179427"]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=95315.msg1253300#msg1253300 date=1346178902]
You guys are still fussing and fighting about who will get [size=18pt]2nd and lower?...[/size]smh
[/quote]your going to find out what 19-4a is about this year! ;D
[/quote]

NOTHING ::)

Guest octfeb
[quote name="BellBiz30" post="1253306" timestamp="1346179427"]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=95315.msg1253300#msg1253300 date=1346178902]
You guys are still fussing and fighting about who will get [size=18pt]2nd and lower?...[/size]smh
[/quote]Yes sir re bob....

[quote name="octfeb" post="1253317" timestamp="1346179876"]
[quote author=BellBiz30 link=topic=95315.msg1253306#msg1253306 date=1346179427]
[/quote]

TALK the TALK, but SC will WALK the WALK ;)

[quote name="OPRYDAD" post="1253315" timestamp="1346179841"]
Oh its going to be a fun year. Dayton --go back and read that post... actually read it. All I was saying is that we will have two good years and then terrible till the class that is in 8th gets there. And they are undefeated ...period... Since they were tiny tiny. And to the other Dayton dad, No Dayton and BH dont play each other in TIFI. I assume because there would be parent fights... Bahahahaha ;D ;D
[/quote] ;D ;D

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1253319" timestamp="1346180007"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=95315.msg1253317#msg1253317 date=1346179876]
[quote author=BellBiz30 link=topic=95315.msg1253306#msg1253306 date=1346179427]
[/quote]

TALK the TALK, but SC will WALK the WALK ;)
[/quote]I love your support for your team but I think you have underestimated half of the teams in our district, you'll soon find out though and I Hope to see you on here when you do! ;)

Guest octfeb
Hey any of you Dayton Liberty BH Hardin or Hull-Daisetta fans if you can't make the game... Liberty will be broadcast on the left side of your sound and Dayton on the right side of your sound on 99.9 FM  on your radio. And online. BH, Hardin, and Hull-Daisetta will be on the website KSHN.com only. Just click on the mascot for your team... just a lil FYI

;D ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder