Guest octfeb
[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1197532" timestamp="1331818765"]
[b]Summerwood[/b]
Crosby
Dayton
BH
Kingwood Park

3 and 4 in any order.
[/quote] ??? see what happens when you make fun on the baseball forum.. It's Summer Creek...  :P :D

Guest KHS 89
[quote name="BH eagle 99" post="1197501" timestamp="1331795523"]
When we win a playoff game, no one will be able to make fun of us anymore.
[/quote]

I doubt one playoff win will be enough to silence the critics on here....  trust me.

Honestly consistency  is the only thing that matters which is why Dayton brags so much. Regardless Crosby has been a solid team for many years, never a state contender but a solid program perhaps a coaching change will make us a bit better who knows. Could easily do the opposite as well.

Guest octfeb
[quote name="Cougtalk" post="1198623" timestamp="1331991932"]
[b]Honestly consistency  is the only thing that matters which is why Dayton brags so much[/b]. Regardless Crosby has been a solid team for many years, never a state contender but a solid program perhaps a coaching change will make us a bit better who knows. Could easily do the opposite as well.
[/quote] So whats BH excuse for all the bragging? I know, they still trying to climb over all the delusions.

Guest KHS 89
[quote name="Cougtalk" post="1198623" timestamp="1331991932"]
Honestly consistency  is the only thing that matters which is why Dayton brags so much. Regardless Crosby has been a solid team for many years, never a state contender but a solid program perhaps a coaching change will make us a bit better who knows. Could easily do the opposite as well.
[/quote]

Quite frankly, Crosby is a team in 19-4A that I'd like to see giving people a run for the money. They have had some good years and I do think they have been pretty solid over the last 5-8 years. I hope the coaching change will be a positive one and that we are seeing the cougars come playoff time this year.

[quote name="octfeb" post="1198633" timestamp="1331994756"]
[quote author=Cougtalk link=topic=95315.msg1198623#msg1198623 date=1331991932]
[b]Honestly consistency  is the only thing that matters which is why Dayton brags so much[/b]. Regardless Crosby has been a solid team for many years, never a state contender but a solid program perhaps a coaching change will make us a bit better who knows. Could easily do the opposite as well.
[/quote] So whats BH excuse for all the bragging? I know, they still trying to climb over all the delusions.
[/quote]

I don't know it may be the CONSITENCY of BH winning in every UIL competition  ;) Dayton has only beat us in Boys Basketball so far this year and that took everything ya had LOL ;D

Defensively creek will be much improved. Key players were out during district due to injuries. A lot of those kids have been playing together since the age of 4 in HAFL. They also played middle school together where they were undefeated throught middle school. These kids are the real deal. Four or Five were on varsity their freshman year and produced.

[quote name="SCDAWGS" post="1199960" timestamp="1332340423"]
Defensively creek will be much improved. Key players were out during district due to injuries. A lot of those kids have been playing together since the age of 4 in HAFL. They also played middle school together where they were undefeated throught middle school. These kids are the real deal. Four or Five were on varsity their freshman year and produced.
[/quote]Well Daytons track record speaks for itself, and as for playing together  most of their life, so has our boys. I cant wait to see what happens this year though, but remember you guys lost to Magnolia West and we beat them bad. 8)

Guest octfeb
[quote name="SCDAWGS" post="1199977" timestamp="1332341224"]
You are correct. However there were a lot of Soph on field for SC. [b]I look forward to some great highschool football this fall in 19-4A[/b]
[/quote]Me to.... I cant wait for the schedule to be done... They need to hurry up already.. give us something else to talk about while we wait for the season to start......

Guest octfeb
Oh and welcome SCDAWGS. So spread the word bout this site to your buddies... And don't mind the arrogance of them down the road in BH... They can't help themselves with the lack of oxygen from being so high up on that mound of theirs....And I don't mean baseball... It's the [b]ant mount[/b] round here...
  Oh and them folks over there east of the Trinity, They some good people. Until playoff time, then it's on....  ;D

Guest octfeb
[quote name="vp32" post="1200194" timestamp="1332366282"]
And whatever you do SCDAWGS

[move][size=24pt][b]DON'T DRINK THE PURPLE KOOLAID!!!  8)[/b][/size][/move]
[/quote] ;D

[quote name="octfeb" post="1200179" timestamp="1332363256"]
Oh and welcome SCDAWGS. So spread the word bout this site to your buddies... And don't mind the arrogance of them down the road in BH... They can't help themselves with the lack of oxygen from being so high up on that mound of theirs....And I don't mean baseball... It's the [b]ant mount[/b] round here...
  Oh and them folks over there east of the Trinity, They some good people. Until playoff time, then it's on....  ;D
[/quote]

Yeah Yeah Yeah, SCDAWGS just wait until you or one of your fellow posters have the gaul to say that you might compete with Dayton in football ;D You will have 30 of those purple BH wananbees jumping your case ;D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1200471" timestamp="1332434213"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=95315.msg1200179#msg1200179 date=1332363256]
[/quote]

Yeah Yeah Yeah, SCDAWGS just wait until you or one of your fellow posters have the gaul to say that you might compete with Dayton in football ;D You will have 30 of those purple BH wananbees jumping your case ;D
[/quote]He already did, and I think I handled it respectfully. Its the the lonesome duo Bhfan and Smoking Baby you have to watch out for. Especially if you guys beat them this year! 8) 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder