Dayton vs. Barbers Hill Game Thread/Barbers Hill wins 64-60!

WOSgrad

Well, interesting game.  BH did not have a great game overall with way too many turnovers, but Shaw came up big as well as the freshman, Carter.  Dayton played with great intensity and shot lights out in first half.  Proud of both teams and good luck to Dayton in the playoffs!

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1165263" timestamp="1327447268"]
19-4A game
[/quote]Overall this was a great game. The refs wasn't the best as usual, but I thought both teams played well. Dayton has got to get a rotation. To much talent on the bench to not substitute at all. Early in the year 8-9 players would play and now maybe 6 when someone gets in foul trouble. Last night it hurt because Bria had 4 fouls, two were questionable, in the third and didn't take her out. Then she fouled out in the third. I hope this is not a pattern of what's to come are we may have an early exit. Good luck Lady Broncos!!

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1165888" timestamp="1327521290"]
Congrats to the BH Girls! Dayton will be tough in the playoffs. Hillguy you need to talk the coach into setting up  an BH/Ozen warm up game the week before the playoffs start ;D
[/quote]
LOL...I wish...Thanks, but I think we will have reached our quota of games and not allowed a warm-up. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin