football banquet saturday night

[quote name="chambers co." post="1161501" timestamp="1326821997"]
Did anyone attend the football banquet for certain teams at the civic center? I haven't heard any stories covering that banquet. What teams attended, what awards were handed out and who sponsored it.
[/quote]

The Banquet was nice but was not very well attended. All of them teams that made it to the playoffs were honored.
(Kelly, East Chambers, PNG, Nederland, Memorial, West Brook, Ozen)

All schools were represented but the B.I.S.D schools. It was mentioned that the Superindtendent did not want the teams to participate.

[quote name="bnic1500" post="1161654" timestamp="1326836350"]
[quote author=chambers co. link=topic=94367.msg1161501#msg1161501 date=1326821997]
Did anyone attend the football banquet for certain teams at the civic center? I haven't heard any stories covering that banquet. What teams attended, what awards were handed out and who sponsored it.
[/quote]

The Banquet was nice but was not very well attended. All of them teams that made it to the playoffs were honored.

All schools were represented but the B.I.S.D schools. It was mentioned that the Superindtendent did not want the teams to participate.
[/quote]
Didn't hear about it.

[quote name="bnic1500" post="1161654" timestamp="1326836350"]
[quote author=chambers co. link=topic=94367.msg1161501#msg1161501 date=1326821997]
[/quote]

[/quote]thanks for the reply

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder