Could Lamar be where UT transfer Johnson lands?

[quote name="AJ25" post="1147725" timestamp="1324114359"]
I would be shocked if Dravantti came to LU. It wouldn't make much sense when there's other FBS programs he could play at. Not surprised he's leaving UT, however.
[/quote]
Correct me if im wrong, but DJ has no choice but to go FCS. He will be a senior and redshirted allready at UT. Would have to sit out a year if he transfered to another FBS and would not have any eligibility left after that. FCS he can play right away.

[quote name="badndn" post="1147770" timestamp="1324134845"]
[quote author=AJ25 link=topic=93146.msg1147725#msg1147725 date=1324114359]
I would be shocked if Dravantti came to LU. It wouldn't make much sense when there's other FBS programs he could play at. Not surprised he's leaving UT, however.
[/quote]
Correct me if im wrong, but DJ has no choice but to go FCS. He will be a senior and redshirted allready at UT. Would have to sit out a year if he transfered to another FBS and would not have any eligibility left after that. FCS he can play right away.
[/quote]

He already has a degree so he can transfer to a FBS school and play right away.

[quote name="badndn" post="1147770" timestamp="1324134845"]
[quote author=AJ25 link=topic=93146.msg1147725#msg1147725 date=1324114359]
[/quote]
[/quote]

He can go to any FBS school that offers a Master's Program that UT does not an play right away. His problem will be finding a school that offers something Texas doesn't, as UT offers dang near everything.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fasedo9317
    Newest Member
    fasedo9317