LAZEEK, you need to pass this rule reminder on to Mr. Poppabear

WOSgrad

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1147259" timestamp="1324061912"]
And I can give a rats read end about yours!

Our differences will never be settled because I am acting in the interest of the board and you are acting in the interest of your clique!
[/quote]

Well then we will just have to agree to disagree.  Mike knows where I stand.  And that is good enough for me.

It shouldn't be good enough for you, Mike isn't the only one who makes decisions around here....

I still don't see why you are here.... Once again you are attacking Todd because you disagree with the way he does the job on this site that he is supposed to be doing....

Every single time that Todd, or even Mike for that matter, call you out on something you say, you start trying to weasel your way out of it....

[quote name="HubTx" post="1147265" timestamp="1324062493"]
It shouldn't be good enough for you, Mike isn't the only one who makes decisions around here....

I still don't see why you are here.... Once again you are attacking Todd because you disagree with the way he does the job on this site that he is supposed to be doing....

Every single time that Todd, or even Mike for that matter, call you out on something you say, you start trying to weasel your way out of it....
[/quote]

I am here because I bring money to the site, I bring people to the site and I broadcast all the HJ games!!!!!  That is why I am here!!!!

Don't stick Mike in the middle of this.  The problem is yours and mine and believe me Mike has heard at least about this issue from me as he has you.  Mike's actual preference is that both you and I shut up about this (and he is probably not alone). 

To suggest anything else is playing hard and loose with facts.

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="1147266" timestamp="1324062647"]
[quote author=HubTx link=topic=93130.msg1147265#msg1147265 date=1324062493]

[/quote]

I am here because I bring money to the site, I bring people to the site and I broadcast all the HJ games!!!!!  That is why I am here!!!!
[/quote]

Bull!  Jordan Wilson told me this very morning that SETXsports did not receive a DIME this year from the HJ broadcasts!

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1147270" timestamp="1324062905"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=93130.msg1147266#msg1147266 date=1324062647]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Bull!  Jordan Wilson told me this very morning that SETXsports did not receive a DIME this year from the HJ broadcasts!
[/quote]

I told him on the phone the other day to contact when he is ready for me to send him money.

I guess that the $300 per month that Mike Roby Insurance was paying to the site for advertisement was overlooked as well.  That was for at least 9 months.  That is $2700 no matter how you slice it!!!

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1147270" timestamp="1324062905"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=93130.msg1147266#msg1147266 date=1324062647]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Also paid Jordan $750 last year for HJ Broadcast!!!!

$750 congratulations.... How much did YOU pocket??? Don't even attempt to give this holier than thou attitude about money you bring to this site.... If this site needed money to survive, it would be in trouble, because there isn't any....

You make this about money, you bring up a lot of things you don't want to bring up....

And don't blame Jordan because he hasn't been paid for H-J basketball... If it's your broadcast, it's your responsibility to handle it, not his...

Nobody is pushing it off!!!!

I simply told him the other day what he wanted me to do, and he said he would get with me.

But I can assure you that I will NOT be attempting to bring any new sponsors to the site if they will continue to go unappreciated!!!!  $2700 from one sponsor is a lot of money!!!!

Not trying to make it about money..........YOU are!!!

How did I make it about money? You are the one who brought it up....

As I know you have been told already over the last 24 hours, H-J folks don't make this site... This site would be around whether anyone from H-J was on here or not.... Go out and make an all H-J board if you wish, won't hurt my feelings or anyone else's....

How does a sponsor go unappreciated anyway? Sounds like, as per the norm with you, you are grasping for anything you can because you know you have no leg to stand on....

Not grasping at all.  Those are facts.

You asked what I contributed.......I told you.

And then you throw it back in my face.  I have never even met you, nor do I even know who you are.  You never grace us with your presence on the basketball board!!!

I really could careless who you are either.

And you are damn right........I will stick up for someone if they are getting screwed around on this board.  Whether they are HJ people or not!!!!!!  That is another fact!!!

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1147302" timestamp="1324064954"]
To repeat what Todd stated in an earlier post, I wish all of you would shut it down. This is going no where!!

I really really hate this guys.
[/quote]

Mike I did as you asked last week, and I let it go.  Just look at the author of this thread, and the title of the thread!!!!!  Some people cannot let it go!!!

The difference is, I don't ridicule Todd every time he punishes someone for breaking the rules.... Apparently you and your cronies think you can do whatever the hell you want....

This site doesn't need me, you're absolutely right.... And if jackasses like you are going to have such a say so in it, maybe I should leave....

[quote name="HubTx" post="1147314" timestamp="1324065321"]
The difference is, I don't ridicule Todd every time he punishes someone for breaking the rules.... Apparently you and your cronies think you can do whatever the heck you want....

This site doesn't need me, you're absolutely right.... And if jackasses like you are going to have such a say so in it, maybe I should leave....
[/quote]

Have not said a WORD to Todd all week about what he has done, until he called me out in this very thread we are talking in!!!!!

So Todd hasn't ever warned anyone in that group? I find that hard to believe....

I would have considered that a courtesy.... That he wanted to give you a chance to remind them of the rules before he just banned them....

But you're too damn hard-headed to see it that way....

[quote name="HubTx" post="1147324" timestamp="1324065833"]
So Todd hasn't ever warned anyone in that group? I find that hard to believe....

I would have considered that a courtesy.... That he wanted to give you a chance to remind them of the rules before he just banned them....

But you're too dang hard-headed to see it that way....
[/quote]

Whatever Hub...........

No win situation with you guys!!!!

Nobody weasling....

What he did was RIGHT.....but he only choose to do it to certain people who break the rules!!!!!!  THAT is the problem!!!!

Oh I know, BadSanta was the first one he banned.  Whoopdeeeffingdoo!!!!!

Just look at the list of people who have been banned...........95% HJ followers! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder