PORT ARTHUR MEMORIAL VS. CIBOLO STEELE GAME THREAD/STEELE ADVANCES

WOSgrad

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you must have WOSgrad, cause WOS fumbled the opening kickoff, and PAris scored, then the 1st play of the next WOS they fumbled again, down 14 0 in the first minute of play, you may have been too young or just not paying attention, steele is a lucky team, 2 big plays, and PAM playing catch up the whole game, they are better than steele

Thread modified by administrator.  We don't do physical threats here!  Next time will be a ban!

[quote name="b7770756" post="1143991" timestamp="1323563898"]
you must have WOSgrad, cause WOS fumbled the opening kickoff, and PAris scored, then the 1st play of the next WOS they fumbled again, down 14 0 in the first minute of play, you may have been too young or just not paying attention, steele is a lucky team, 2 big plays, and PAM playing catch up the whole game, they are better than steele, and as far as that guy calling me an idiot, I am a former US Army Ranger, and if you want i'll drive to setx and you can say that to my face!
[/quote]
oh really?..what battalion cause i am too

[quote name="b7770756" post="1143991" timestamp="1323563898"]
you must have WOSgrad, cause WOS fumbled the opening kickoff, and PAris scored, then the 1st play of the next WOS they fumbled again, down 14 0 in the first minute of play, you may have been too young or just not paying attention, steele is a lucky team, 2 big plays, and PAM playing catch up the whole game, they are better than steele, and as far as that guy calling me an idiot, I am a former US Army Ranger, and if you want i'll drive to setx and you can say that to my face!
[/quote]
Only sissies talk over the computer. Why don't you get off your mom's computer and go clean your room like she told you to do.

[quote author=b7770756 link=topic=92925.msg1143991#msg1143991 date=1323563898]

I was at the game and the halftime score was 7-7. Allen Wilson was the head coach at paris and they ran the tunnel sweep all game and controlled the game.  There was no luck involved.

[quote name="b7770756" post="1143957" timestamp="1323562154"]
steele is not as good as you think, PAM made bad mistakes early, then it got worse cause they were playing catch up the whole game, 2 80+ plays a safety, and turn over in the 1st 7 minutes of the game, YES I CALL THAT luck, i watch all these teams out here, there are some good ones, Tivy, Smithson Valley, Lake Travis, Madison is okay, but steele has just been lucky all yr
[/quote]I was at the game. Nothing lucky about it. Steele is good. Capiitalized on MT mistakes and made em pay. Took what MT gave em and scored again and again. Game was never close.

Guest ECBucFan
First of all, STEELE IS FOR REAL, period. This is Steele's second consecutive season in the state finals, and "luck" don't get you there. Congrats to PAM on a great year, Port Arthur has a lot to be proud of.

Game wise, Steele simply ran over PAM for three straight quarters, then PAM's furious rally simply ran out of time in the fourth. The notion that Steele didn't have enough athleticism to match up with PAM was totally dispelled on a number of break away runs for tds. Steele's defense while not extremely athletic played with great discipline and technique.

Again congrats to PAM for a great year and good luck to Steele in the finals.  8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder