Nederland Tournament

Guest CTH13

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="5gallonbucket" post="1140339" timestamp="1323121324"]
Learn how to read.  I said "[u][i][b]I THINK[/b][/i][/u]"  I didn't say "THEY DID".... And yes they we re competitive with ozen and central.  And the subject was about how good of a coach COACH ENGLISH is.
[/quote]I actually can read.  I don't know why you would think otherwise.  I know they were competitive with Central and Ozen.  But the 'FACT' of the matter is that particular year, Vidor beat Ozen 3 times in one year.  That same year, they split with Central. I believe we beat you at home and you beat us at Central.  But the fact is that Vidor or any local team for that matter didn't beat any Ozen team that Perkins was on.  Take that for what it's worth.

[quote name="5gallonbucket" post="1140367" timestamp="1323124500"]
nice sarcasism .. 

its sad you live off others by making sarcastic remarks
so you can get a rile out of someone  when all i was doing was saying how good of coach, coach english is.
[/quote]The thing is that we all know how good English was.  We're not questioning that at all.

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1140387" timestamp="1323126581"]
I did hear about the William(son?) brothers @ Vidor. Saw one a couple of years ago. he was good
[/quote]I remember that starting linup like it was yesterday.  I think the guards were Reese, Cole, G. Williamson, and J. McWilliams.  I'm forgetting a player, but they all could shoot the lights out.

I thought HIghtower had Nederland beat.  Going into the 4th period you could see Nederland was tiring out.  I think Hightower's big mistake was stalling and trying to run time out and make Nederland come to them.  I think it let Nederland get their breath back.  Nederland found a way to win in the end.  They will be tough this year and tougher next.  Hoping LCM can at least win one of the two this year with them.

im not from vidor.  not even close.

Look out for central in a few years.....they have a very good freshman class (most came from Austin JH) and there some 8th grade players at M.L. King JH this year that will be special....good chance of a state run....givin they go to central and keep their grades up and keep their head on their shoulder

[quote name="MBaller#1" post="1140554" timestamp="1323165532"]
Vidor beat ozen just after Perkins left Vidor went to the playoffs I can't remember exactly what year but they did beat ozen Vidor had a team with lots of height
[/quote]Well, their Center was like 6'6" or 6'7" with a soft shooting touch and the Williamson kid was a lanky 6'4" who was also a good shooter.  The rest of them was maybe barely 6'.  The PG was only like 5'9".

[quote name="5gallonbucket" post="1140482" timestamp="1323139909"]

Look out for central in a few years.....they have a very good freshman class (most came from Austin JH) and there some 8th grade players at M.L. King JH this year that will be special....good chance of a state run....givin they go to central and keep their grades up and keep their head on their shoulder
[/quote]Both King kids are going to Ozen. (Boyd, and Nijel)

[quote name="Ochocinco" post="1140582" timestamp="1323178813"]
[quote author=5gallonbucket link=topic=92621.msg1140482#msg1140482 date=1323139909]

[/quote] :-X

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1140589" timestamp="1323179215"]
[quote author=Ochocinco link=topic=92621.msg1140582#msg1140582 date=1323178813]
[quote author=5gallonbucket link=topic=92621.msg1140482#msg1140482 date=1323139909]

[/quote]beaumont and its wonderful feeder system

both great players......one of them u can count on the other not so much

[quote name="5gallonbucket" post="1140601" timestamp="1323180603"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=92621.msg1140589#msg1140589 date=1323179215]
[quote author=Ochocinco link=topic=92621.msg1140582#msg1140582 date=1323178813]

[/quote][b]beaumont and its wonderful feeder system[/b]
both great players......one of them u can count on the other not so much
[/quote]I know, right?  Don't you love it?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder