Olin plans to apply for Crosby job

vpdb78

[quote name="RED MACHINE" post="1137051" timestamp="1322830033"]
Coug4 you are right the kids have know idea what is going on. I just hope they hire quickly & the right Coach. The [b]workout program they have right now is crap [/b] because [b]none of the coaches care.[/b] My son told me last night there is about 30 kids working out after school with [b]no direction from coaches[/b]. They usually have a workout agenda everyday but this week it has read DO YOUR OWN WORKOUT. So what this shows me is the [b]coaches never really cared anyways [/b] and I understand the school board craps on you so you crap on the kids. I also understand it is early in the off season but I know the last 3 years they started the week after they lost in the playoffs with there off season workout program but not this year.
[/quote]That is bashing...
and only one coach does tutorials??? I will bet you anything that most of the coaches teach a core subject.. In fact 7 of them do... core classes HAVE to have tutorials....the school makes them... and if you don't teach a core subject you have to monitor the halls... So they were all doing A JOB..

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="RED MACHINE" post="1137380" timestamp="1322850886"]
You must be either a coach or a coaches wife. The bashing come with the job
[/quote]

It shouldn't!

Try supporting more and bashing less. You'll be suprised at the results.

Red, your son is lying to you.  This has been a testing week for the athletes.  They have maxed on all lifts and running events.  Same schedule they do every year.  Pretty similar to every program in the state I would guess.  There is no workout on the board because the coaches would like to get accurate data as they crank up the off-season next week. 

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="octfeb" post="1146867" timestamp="1323989584"]
[quote author=GCMPats link=topic=92241.msg1146825#msg1146825 date=1323985785]
Humble HS? Did not know that job was open.
[/quote]Maybe he mean Atascosita
[/quote]

No i mean Humble.  Coach Beasley is out.  The job is currently posted on their website.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33