DAYTON vs. MANVEL game update thread/MANVEL ADVANCES 49-10

Guest UHCoog14
What "after game problems" are you referring to? Can your kids not handle losing?
After the GCM game some stayed for their school song, but most of them made a quick run for the showers.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="GCMPats" post="1131124" timestamp="1322331731"]
What "after game problems" are you referring to? Can your kids not handle losing?
After the GCM game some stayed for their school song, but most of them made a quick run for the showers.
[/quote]We do that win or lose----no after game problems and we are glad for it.

So the coaches don't trust the players to act in an manner so as to not have "after game problems" - hmm

BTW did anyone see what the Mag West team did after the game.Their whole team faced the broncos stand and stood there while our school song was played - very classy

[quote name="bubbadz" post="1131141" timestamp="1322332776"]
So the coaches don't trust the players to act in an manner so as to not have "after game problems" - hmm

BTW did anyone see what the Mag West team did after the game.Their whole team faced the broncos stand and stood there while our school song was played - very classy
[/quote]Why would you jump to the conclusion that our PLAYERS or COACHES are a problem??????I said NO PROBLEMS have occurred and we like it that way. There are many things that can go badly when emotions are high---after a win or a loss by fans rushing the field or a variety of other events. This is the way we handle it weather anyone likes it or not.

[quote name="songone" post="1131120" timestamp="1322331610"]
[quote author=Cougtalk link=topic=92215.msg1131106#msg1131106 date=1322331045]
[quote author=GCMPats link=topic=92215.msg1130439#msg1130439 date=1322273531]
Dawson should also be 5a.  The Pearland area is loaded  with football players.
[/quote]

I'm hearing about 20% of the Dawson team is from Ohio. and I also heard one of the 2 great DE's from Manvel is from Florida (His dad moved here for a refinery job after a refinery closed in Florida. ) aparently the area is growing because of plant closures in Florida/California/Ohio... no wonder talent is coming to them sheesh.
[/quote]False...
[/quote]

BH needs to go after some of these players, they should have a national job fair for the top 100 prospects in the country, maybe they could win a playoff game then, LOL

Guest UHCoog14
Staying  for your school song win or  lose has nothing to do with being a successful football program.

You said it was to avoid any problems. My question is when and where did Dayton have problems that they felt unsafe enough to rush off the field after a loss.

To "avoid problems" were your words, not mine. 

[quote name="GCMPats" post="1131424" timestamp="1322342149"]
Staying  for your school song win or  lose has nothing to do with being a successful football program.

You said it was to avoid any problems. My question is when and where did Dayton have problems that they felt unsafe enough to rush off the field after a loss.

To "avoid problems" were your words, not mine.
[/quote] You must be really bored !

Manvel looked really good. 

Looking forward to watching all of these young Broncos next year.  Enjoyed watching them this year.

It's been real. 

[move]                                                                                                                          [size=18pt]BH SUCKS [/size]                                                                                                              [size=8pt]pound the mound[/size]                                                                    [/move]

[quote name="octfeb" post="1132022" timestamp="1322356274"]
[quote author=GCMPats link=topic=92215.msg1131972#msg1131972 date=1322355241]
My team stays for their school song.
[/quote]OMGOSH! get over that already.... Geezzzz
[/quote]

e' just jeleous because unlike us his team is out........wait a minute, we are out too.  >:(

To set the record straight ever since the stewart era during regular season games the team leaves the field immediately so what you think you saw after the goose creek i am surprised to hear,as far as friday night after manvel game after defeat we always leave to let the other team enjoy their moment.The reason for Mag West sticking around was in my opinion used as motivation to see how it feels to move farther into the playoffs

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1132044" timestamp="1322356679"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=92215.msg1132022#msg1132022 date=1322356274]
[quote author=GCMPats link=topic=92215.msg1131972#msg1131972 date=1322355241]
My team stays for their school song.
[/quote]OMGOSH! get over that already.... Geezzzz
[/quote]

e' just jeleous because unlike us his team is out........wait a minute, we are out too.  >:(
[/quote]
but you stayed for da school song in da gym  ;)

[quote name="Bronco fan22" post="1132096" timestamp="1322357666"]
To set the record straight ever since the stewart era during regular season games the team leaves the field immediately so what you think you saw after the goose creek i am surprised to hear,as far as friday night after manvel game after defeat we always leave to let the other team enjoy their moment.The reason for Mag West sticking around was in my opinion used as motivation to see how it feels to move farther into the playoffs
[/quote]
well said, no reason sticking around after a loss, to the victors go the spoils,
@GCMPats- Go to the playoffs 16 consecutive years and the 3rd round 5 consecutive years then come back and Criticize the Bronco program, seems like they have it under control.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder