Montana Quirante: MVP of 20-4A.

He runs our Pop Warner offense to perfection. Rushes for 100 yards per game. Threw for over 100 yards against Montgomery. Plays middle linebacker and blew up several of the Bear's plays tonight. Has two punts under pressure in playoff situations that wind up inside the opponents five yard line. Plays every down. Makes a keg of quality H2O. I even saw him marching at halftime....

[move][size=36pt][font=impact][b]JUNIOR!!!!![/b][/font][/size][/move]

[quote name="robanadana" post="1123246" timestamp="1321684128"]
[quote author=invictus link=topic=91849.msg1123244#msg1123244 date=1321684003]
As I said in the other thread:  Is there anything he cannot do?
[/quote]

He's also a pretty good basketball player. I sure hope Larry Sterling doesn't mind not having him for a little while longer!!!
[/quote]

He's a good kid too.  I had the pleasure of getting to teach him and a few other boys on the team a couple times in 7th/8th grade.

I agree, montana went beast mode tonight, but let's not forget the rest of the team. This was a total team effort tonight. 1 person does not make a team. It took 4 or more bears to tackle brentyn all night long. Go-go had several key tackles. Bollinger busted several long runs. Jon boy played hard every single play, the o line was blocking extremely well and fought for every inch. The defense was swarming to the ball and forced several key turnovers and 3 and outs... I could keep going like this until I named every single person on the team, but I would exceed the character limit... great job pirates! Now let's go kick some angleton butt!!!

[quote name="vidor pirate" post="1123284" timestamp="1321687357"]
I agree, montana went beast mode tonight, but let's not forget the rest of the team. This was a total team effort tonight. 1 person does not make a team. It took 4 or more bears to tackle brentyn all night long. Go-go had several key tackles. Bollinger busted several long runs. Jon boy played hard every single play, the o line was blocking extremely well and fought for every inch. The defense was swarming to the ball and forced several key turnovers and 3 and outs... I could keep going like this until I named every single person on the team, but I would exceed the character limit... great job pirates! Now let's go kick some angleton butt!!!
[/quote]

And I totally agree with you vidor pirate but I started this one about Montana. Just tryin' to influence the voters and naysayers in 20-4A....anyone who votes against him in our district should be drug tested....

Guest blackflag
[quote name="vp32" post="1123324" timestamp="1321690600"]
[quote author=JollyRoger81 link=topic=91849.msg1123307#msg1123307 date=1321688738]
[size=14pt][font=impact]MONTANA FOR MVP!!!!![/font][/size]
[/quote]
i second that.  :)
[/quote]

I third that  ;D

[quote name="daddy23" post="1123485" timestamp="1321716375"]
[quote author=BaseBow link=topic=91849.msg1123449#msg1123449 date=1321714225]
He needs to stay in black & gold he better come on over to Nederland... ;)
[/quote]

That is where his dad played. 

But I am sure glad that I think he will be staying in Vidor  ;)
[/quote]

Spoken by someone in the know.....

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1123533" timestamp="1321718517"]
Him and Trey Green are running a tight race at this point.  No one else is enen close.  Hats off to both these young men as they continue their team toward State.
[/quote]
Yeah that's what i was thinking. But IMO i give the edge to Quirante just cuz he plays both sides of the ball and is still up with green.

Him and Trey Green are running a tight race at this point.  No one else is enen close.  Hats off to both these young men as they continue their team toward State.
[/quote]
Gotta go with Montana by virtue of playing all season and both ways. Either way though, both are deserving.

[/quote]

MVP-  Quirante

Offensive POY-  Green

Defensive POY-  Pick one from Nederland

More like MVP of 4A. This kid Is unreal Guidroz at Kelly reminds me of montana. He can and will play anywhere on the field. And he's on both sides of the ball every game. Has started at QB CB SS FS RB WR KR and PR this year. And is good at basketball to him and Montana are both just phenomenal athletes. I saw someone at HEB the other day with a shirt on that said "The Asian Invasion" with a picture of Montana on it. I found that to funny. Haha

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder