Montana Quirante: MVP of 20-4A.

[quote name="badndn" post="1124131" timestamp="1321736646"]
I would have to vote Green and Q as Co-MVP's. Especially if Green leads Ozen to a W over the Cubs who are one of the top 4A teams in the state.
[/quote]
I was thinking the same thing. Green has won this game almost by himself. Brenham has basically shut down Jones. If they win this game then i'll agree with the co MVP's.

[quote name="2% Milk" post="1123586" timestamp="1321721500"]
More like MVP of 4A. This kid Is unreal Guidroz at Kelly reminds me of montana. He can and will play anywhere on the field. And he's on both sides of the ball every game. Has started at QB CB SS FS RB WR KR and PR this year. And is good at basketball to him and Montana are both just phenomenal athletes. I saw someone at HEB the other day with a shirt on that said "The Asian Invasion" with a picture of Montana on it. I found that to funny. Haha
[/quote]

Montana has an "Asian Invasion" shirt he wears himself. He and his family like the notariety and the fun. I still say the "Asian Invasion" is the real deal. One series of plays: Montana drives Vidor @ QB to the Montgomery 40 where it's 4th down and four. We go into the rugby punt formation with Montana back to do the punting. He punts the ball to Montgomery's four yard line. Montgomery, who has learned a new found respect for Vidor's defense, line up in the shotgun, QB runs for his life to right, throws and Montana intercepts for a pick 6. Again, did he also march at halftime? And, it looks like we had plenty of quality H2O on the sidelines...did I mention again he's a JUNIOR!

[quote name="2% Milk" post="1123586" timestamp="1321721500"]
More like MVP of 4A. This kid Is unreal Guidroz at Kelly reminds me of montana. He can and will play anywhere on the field. And he's on both sides of the ball every game. Has started at QB CB SS FS RB WR KR and PR this year. And is good at basketball to him and Montana are both just phenomenal athletes. I saw someone at HEB the other day with a shirt on that said "The Asian Invasion" with a picture of Montana on it. I found that to funny. Haha
[/quote]

Not the same he plays middle linebacker which means he make the defensive calls and is playing in the box on d. There is no such thing as a play off at MLB.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83