***Until Next Year***

I won't have a child playing for STJFL next year.  I may get on here just to see what is going on and if someone irritates me with some stupid comment like I've read lately, I may just have to stick my nose into the subject and leave a comment or two  ;D

If you post on Jr. High topics ... see you next season.  It's been one roller coaster ride these past few years and I have enjoyed every second of it.

So ......
If you like me ... thanks for everything.
If you dont' like me ... your loss.  I more then likely don't like you either! :o

Until next season ... hoping you stay safe.  Goodbye!  :'(

[quote name="SmashMouth" post="1117354" timestamp="1321239979"]

I know it's pretty pathetic, but I am going to miss talking trash about STJFL football...Had lots of fun...thanks to all the Dads and Moms who contributed to a good time.
[/quote]

I got one more year before my Son moves up.......

It has been fun this year......good luck to everyone as we move on to Basketball and baseball!!

• 4 weeks later...
I know it's been a while since I posted on this board.  I just would like to give thanks to all involved in youth sports.  Your time and efforts in the development of these young men and women go a very long way.  It's the men and women who sacrifice there time to give back that makes the big difference.  Despite all the negative that we may be faced with, the different situations that come about throughout a season, we all still find joy in seeing these young men and women progress, and develope into productive members of society. This is why we do this, not just for the thrill that comes with victory, but for the chance to say that we are actively apart of something that stands for right. 

So in conclusion continue being a role model, the greatest gift of all is giving.  Thanks to all, have a happy holidays, hope to see you next year. 

[quote name="jlh370" post="1145272" timestamp="1323741672"]
I know it's been a while since I posted on this board.  I just would like to give thanks to all involved in youth sports.  Your time and efforts in the development of these young men and women go a very long way.  It's the men and women who sacrifice there time to give back that makes the big difference.  Despite all the negative that we may be faced with, the different situations that come about throughout a season, we all still find joy in seeing these young men and women progress, and develope into productive members of society. This is why we do this, not just for the thrill that comes with victory, but for the chance to say that we are actively apart of something that stands for right. 

So in conclusion continue being a role model, the greatest gift of all is giving.  Thanks to all, have a happy holidays, hope to see you next year.
[/quote]

+1 and Amen!

[quote name="olc71749" post="1148472" timestamp="1324310896"]
Hello gang I'm new to the youth forum, but i wanted to ask anyone if they know of a youth football trainer close to Dayton . Now that its the off season i would like to send my son to get some extra training.
[/quote]

How old is your son?

[quote name="SmashMouth" post="1148958" timestamp="1324393774"]
[quote author=olc71749 link=topic=91530.msg1148472#msg1148472 date=1324310896]
Hello gang I'm new to the youth forum, but i wanted to ask anyone if they know of a youth football trainer close to Dayton . Now that its the off season i would like to send my son to get some extra training.
[/quote]

How old is your son?
[/quote]He is 11 ,I know he is still young, but he didnt get to sign up for basketball this year so I was thinking about keeping him occupied with fb during the off season. I have found quite a few youth trainers in houston but they want you to drive over to them ,,just looking for something close.

[quote name="olc71749" post="1149011" timestamp="1324398646"]
[quote author=SmashMouth link=topic=91530.msg1148958#msg1148958 date=1324393774]
[quote author=olc71749 link=topic=91530.msg1148472#msg1148472 date=1324310896]
[/quote]

How old is your son?
[/quote]He is 11 ,I know he is still young, but he didnt get to sign up for basketball this year so I was thinking about keeping him occupied with fb during the off season. I have found quite a few youth trainers in houston but they want you to drive over to them ,,just looking for something close.
[/quote]

Eleven is not too young at all...I don't really know anyone in Dayton, but you may try the Varsity coaches office.  Sometimes coaches will moonlight in the off-season.

Good luck...

[quote name="BEARHAWK" post="1119346" timestamp="1321403663"]
We will see you next year in JR. High, good thing is you will be on the losing end LOL.
[/quote]
I assume you are talking to me cause I get the feeling you really don't like me much.  That's okay .. I  like you (whoever you are).

BTW: One of your LCM players played with our WOS team for the game we went to Jasper for a "fun day".  That child (Chris?) is a great player; however, what stood out to me more then his athletic ability was his attitude and the way he interacted with the other kids.  Even though my son was "gunning" for him in the game they played against each other; they worked very well together and were laughing and slapping each other on the backs with a "good job" during the game they played together.    Now THAT is a sign of a good kid.

[color=red]Merry Christmas [/color] [color=green]Bearhawk[/color] and all others on this forum.  Be Safe and see a lot of you on the Middle school football field next year.

• 3 weeks later...
I understand that the STJFL is gonna a little bit smaller come next year. Too sad that P.A. Memorial was voted out of the STJFL. I guess it wasn't enough for them not to participate in the play-offs. Get a whole year to see the talent and then decided that the competition was too tough.
Well P.A. i hope you guy's find a good place to play.

[quote name="fullswing" post="1159302" timestamp="1326495075"]
I understand that the STJFL is gonna a little bit smaller come next year. [b]Too sad that P.A. Memorial was voted out of the STJFL[/b]. I guess it wasn't enough for them not to participate in the play-offs. Get a whole year to see the talent and then decided that the competition was too tough.
Well P.A. i hope you guy's find a good place to play.
[/quote]

Really? I didn't hear that. That's too bad.  They sure had some good athletes.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder