Port Arthur Memorial vs Clear Springs predictions

mypooh

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Boogie409" post="1118977" timestamp="1321384267"]
Looking at scouting report I am very nervous guys, I pick my titans to win 42-35 change my prediction.... Have confidence we will win at the same time this will be a true test for our secondary if we get out of that lame cover 3 we should do enough to win. Since their qb only started 6 games fully he has had 178 completions 266 attempts 2526 yds 36 tds 5 ints. So I am assuming they throw the ball at will. I dont see them running the ball against us. our Lbs core is strong we have a great defense line just depends on which secondary shows up still have faith. GO TITANS
[/quote]

In the game against SoHO the ball was thrown to more than one receiver. Leday and Jackson were thrown the ball as well.

[quote name="Boogie409" post="1119019" timestamp="1321387038"]
First time in a long time been underdog in a game of this importance, I think our boyz come out ready and focus if we do then we will be just fine, but i will say this will be a close game. IF we dont turnover the ball then we win easily. Main things key to victory: 1. Win Turnover margin 2. Contain the pass 3. Throw to just more than one receiver. I think they have seen enough of seales to know that they have to try and make us use other receiver weapons. what's the latest on holmes?
[/quote]
I'm sorry this should have been posted here instead of your other comment.
In the game against SoHO the ball was thrown to more than one receiver. Leday and Jackson were thrown the ball as well

Well there is one way to help that secondary that is being called out and that is to get pressure on the QB. I think that that will allow the DB to cover better. Looking at the district games outside of the NShore game we have not been able to put much pressure on these QB. The Channelview game let's not forget there WR where making highlight reel catches. It's not like they were wide open. We will need to come up with a few wrinkles like zone blitzing and some bump and run coverage scheme. If we do that and make sure we tackle well one on one we will be ok. On offense the turnovers can swing this game the most. We need to make sure that we make the plays when they present themselves. We can't be throwing fly routes inside the numbers this week The throw go to the outside of the number away from the safety. Either your WR catches it or no one else. That's a old school coaching rule. 

South Houston Game was like a scrimmage probably the only positive thing that was good out of coming in 2nd in district. We did sorta force the ball to our main target seales on those two interceptions, non district schedule we use all our weapons and all our receivers. Thats what we need to do in a game with a great team. Hopefully our defensive coordinator can use some tricky seems to use those 4 monsters at LB correctly. Your right our pressure on qb has not been good but not all those quarterbacks held on to the ball awhile. Limit our turnovers If we focus on our weakness cause im sure Clear Spring will, then we should take this W. SPREAD THE PILL

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1119007" timestamp="1321386434"]
Trap game?
[/quote]

Bleep no.  They beat the defending 5A Big School Champs in Pearland.  Y'all need to get a clue.  CSprings is a new school but has talent and coaching. 

[quote name="Boogie409" post="1119668" timestamp="1321418419"]
South Houston Game was like a scrimmage probably the only positive thing that was good out of coming in 2nd in district. We did sorta force the ball to our main target seales on those two interceptions, non district schedule we use all our weapons and all our receivers. Thats what we need to do in a game with a great team. Hopefully our defensive coordinator can use some tricky seems to use those 4 monsters at LB correctly. Your right our pressure on qb has not been good but not all those quarterbacks held on to the ball awhile. Limit our turnovers If we focus on our weakness cause im sure Clear Spring will, then we should take this W. SPREAD THE PILL
[/quote]Seals was open both times. Singleton just made poor throws(probably trying to adjust to the wind). Jimmy Johnson said were gonna run it till they stop it. Yes spread it around but if they Seals has someone one on one, its a gimmie. I'll report back after practice today.

[quote name="SFA85" post="1119807" timestamp="1321448832"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=91505.msg1119007#msg1119007 date=1321386434]
Trap game?
[/quote]

Bleep no.  They beat the defending 5A Big School Champs in Pearland.  Y'all need to get a clue.  CSprings is a new school but has talent and coaching.
[/quote]I know, but didn't the Oilers lose a ton to graduation?

[quote name="SFA85" post="1119807" timestamp="1321448832"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=91505.msg1119007#msg1119007 date=1321386434]
Trap game?
[/quote]

[/quote]They don't defend the run well enough imo. Pearland ran for 284 and threw for 150. Good game but to much downhill running by the Titans

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1119924" timestamp="1321455761"]
[quote author=SFA85 link=topic=91505.msg1119807#msg1119807 date=1321448832]
Trap game?
[/quote]

[/quote]Yes, the running back is getting quality time @ WV right  now!!!

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="1120378" timestamp="1321477320"]
I gotta go with PAM in this one. The team is riding a high, right now, and is full of confidence. Keep it up, and represent the 215 well!
[/quote]

Trap game in the playoffs I think not. We focus and at this point we not to the point where we need to over look no one. Really one that hasn't lost since September. We will not overlook these guys from Clear Springs. The game plan will have to be on point this week. This school was preseason ranked number 6 in the region 3. The QB is as hot as Aaron Rodgers he probably scaring himself right now. Quick ? When was our last turnover outside of RSS ? I think Stump throw 1 or 2 against us and those where off his WR hands. Man we need to create some breaks this weekend.

[quote name="The GOAT" post="1119928" timestamp="1321455868"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=91505.msg1119924#msg1119924 date=1321455761]
[quote author=SFA85 link=topic=91505.msg1119807#msg1119807 date=1321448832]
Trap game?
[/quote]

[/quote]Yes, the running back is getting quality time @ WV right  now!!!
[/quote]

DE and WR at Boise State. Trey Anderson the trigger man is at a college too.

Agree one on one seales is a miss match, but i do think Clear Spring knows that they probably going to play cover 4 like what houston memorial did last year and what laporte did at times as long as we take what they give us and force things we will be just fine only people that can beat us is ourselves. I am super pump for this game. We will not overlook this team, Win this game I want Houston Memorial cause of what they did to us last year in the playoffs. Hoping our next 2 games will be against Houston Memorial and Laporte both who gave our program their last two loses and we can avenge those loses.

Good Holmes is returning adds more weapons to our offense heard CS have a solid defense.... From my strong source heard our defense is going to show them a new look this saturday. I say we rush for 300+ and throw for 200+ as a team, Holmes for 150+, Mayfield close to 100 and Singleton 100+ and our other back Lemoure contributes as well. Heard Howard #6 will be back as well is that true? GO TITANS

[quote name="Boogie409" post="1121096" timestamp="1321555563"]
Good Holmes is returning adds more weapons to our offense heard [b]CS have a solid defense[/b].... From my strong source heard our defense is going to show them a new look this saturday. I say we rush for 300+ and throw for 200+ as a team, Holmes for 150+, Mayfield close to 100 and Singleton 100+ and our other back Lemoure contributes as well. Heard Howard #6 will be back as well is that true? GO TITANS
[/quote]I disagree with that, they are giving up 365yds (208yds against the run) a game. That is forth in 24-5a as opposed to 258 for the Titans #1 in 21-5a

Guess I heard wrong then. Well thats a plus for us then, our defense and their good passing game off the field so our defense can stay fresh. Later in the game we need to have good clock management and grind it out against CS then. We have one of the biggest Oline in the state so Im sure with that scouting report coach harrison is going to grind it out and use our playaction pass effective

[quote name="Boogie409" post="1121298" timestamp="1321571244"]
Guess I heard wrong then. Well thats a plus for us then, our defense and their good passing game off the field so our defense can stay fresh. Later in the game we need to have good clock management and grind it out against CS then. We have one of the biggest Oline in the state so Im sure with that scouting report coach harrison is going to grind it out and use our playaction pass effective
[/quote]

Enough talking it's time to be about the business at hand. It's win or go home. The kids form PAM should seize this moment and be ready to go. Sure CS is clicking but if we clicking as we have all season we will be ready to play with them. We have made a adjustments for the best. Tune in and see the changes I think that everyone will agree. Let's go Titans. Like Bart Scott says," can't wait".

Here's a lil sumtin-sumtin for u Titans to check out. DISTRICT 21-5A all the way!

Ok, my phone won't allow me to cut and paste here for somereason but its a well developed website to CS. Location is @ www.hometeamsonline.com under chargers football. Check it out. I been eying FB Bush website.  8)

[quote name="mypooh" post="1121477" timestamp="1321584840"]
[quote author=Boogie409 link=topic=91505.msg1121298#msg1121298 date=1321571244]
[/quote]

Enough talking it's time to be about the business at hand. It's win or go home. The kids form PAM should seize this moment and be ready to go. Sure CS is clicking but if we clicking as we have all season we will be ready to play with them. We have made a adjustments for the best. Tune in and see the changes I think that everyone will agree. Let's go Titans. Like Bart Scott says," can't wait".
[/quote]

Agree, where you guys sitting at during the game?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83