Coldspring vs. Bellville predictions

ChsP12

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beechnut
[quote name="skipper" post="1116968" timestamp="1321215803"]
maybe it might just be over for cs we did not see alot from cs (O) are (D) and please STOP WITH (WE) HAD A OFF NIGHT  STUFF.your time is comming when cs will see someone with TRUE SPEED and LIGHTS OUT FOOTBALL both on (O) and (D) count on it
[/quote]

Why are you so bitter? Huffman knows Bellville all to well bc Emanuel Sanders who now plays for the Steelers was on the team that steamrolled us in the second round back when. Good luck CS and to much speed for the fellers in Austin County.

If Bellville is coached by Coach Rowes brother I reckon they probably run the wing t much like Livingston does.  I don't think it will be a blowout like last year when we beat Columbus up pretty good.  I do believe we can win the game, but it is gonna be a battle much like the Bridge City game.  The number three ranking is gonna make this run even tougher than last year.  We have had some pretty good battles with Bellville in the past in the playoffs and I don't expect this to be any different. 

CS defense will keep them in anygame all through the playoffs.  If the opposing team (like bc did) can scheme up the trojans and hold them to low points that definitly helps their chances.  However, morrison's d is very very impressive and that will make the difference. 
2-0 Trojans, lol... but very possible!!!

[quote name="CS 9-0" post="1117423" timestamp="1321243322"]
Kvillecats how did your playoff game go and who do u play on friday 3 weeks from now in basketball shut up and quit trying to stir it up again your season is over
[/quote]

he made a prediction on a PREDICTION thread and you get butt hurt?!!  i think you know deep down your team wont live up to the hype so you get defensive...  HA! 

and to think, you actually worried that wos would come on here and ruin the thread... youre doing a fine job without us!

bellville by 10

[quote name="venom33" post="1117810" timestamp="1321292678"]
[quote author=CS 9-0 link=topic=91502.msg1117423#msg1117423 date=1321243322]
Kvillecats how did your playoff game go and who do u play on friday 3 weeks from now in basketball shut up and quit trying to stir it up again your season is over
[/quote]

he made a prediction on a PREDICTION thread and you get butt hurt?!!  i think you know deep down your team wont live up to the hype so you get defensive...  HA! 

and to think, you actually worried that wos would come on here and ruin the thread... youre doing a fine job without us!

bellville by 10
[/quote]

I'm assuming you have seen Bellville play and they must have a very very potent offense???

[quote name="bjimbo" post="1117824" timestamp="1321293350"]
[quote author=venom33 link=topic=91502.msg1117810#msg1117810 date=1321292678]
[/quote]

bellville by 10
[/quote]

I'm assuming you have seen Bellville play and they must have a very very potent offense???
[/quote]

never assume... its just a prediction

[quote name="venom33" post="1117831" timestamp="1321293518"]
[quote author=bjimbo link=topic=91502.msg1117824#msg1117824 date=1321293350]
[/quote]

bellville by 10
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

well i assumed because u said they would beat cs by 10 so once again i assumed you had seen them.  I assumed you had seen them to pick cs to lose

[quote name="bjimbo" post="1118081" timestamp="1321308102"]
[quote author=venom33 link=topic=91502.msg1117831#msg1117831 date=1321293518]
[/quote]

bellville by 10
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

well i assumed because u said they would beat cs by 10 so once again i assumed you had seen them.  I assumed you had seen them to pick cs to lose
[/quote]

lol  ;)

[quote name="venom33" post="1117831" timestamp="1321293518"]
[/quote]

bellville by 10
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Venom...stirring the pot ;D ;D ;D 

I was at the game last week against BC and i gotta say for a team that is invinceable they could have easily lost that game! BC had 4 or 5 turnovers and was without the starting qb off and on. And still had a chance to win the game! Im not expecting CS to ose this game but they better play alot better than last week if they wanna keep moving on! With that being said i got CS 21 BV 7!

CS got bottled up against BC..The OLINE played horrible.. They will have to pick their play up for CS to be successful. The good thing to take from the game was the CS defense.  They have been great all year. I bet CS will spread the ball out a lil more this next game and mix their O up.. JMO.. Those CS kids will play with heart and never quit.. Go getem Trojans.. DAY by DAY, the players have to play towards that motto.. Dont get caught up in rankings, hype, and how much you win by.. Lets go take care of business and on to the next one

I really don't think cs will have a problem with bellville. BV's D has given up more yards and points than both Huffman and BC have  and BV played against weaker competition. BV hasn't faced a D anything close to what CS has. I think BV will move the ball better than BC did just because they have a very good running attack, but they still won't score enough to win. BV played a very weak schedule and didn't dominate the way CS did, imo BV is not as good of a team as BC.

Like I said before 20-7 CS only because CS dosent kick the pat.

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1118778" timestamp="1321374386"]
I really don't think cs will have a problem with bellville. BV's D has given up more yards and points than both Huffman and BC have  and BV played against weaker competition. BV hasn't faced a D anything close to what CS has. I think BV will move the ball better than BC did just because they have a very good running attack, but they still won't score enough to win. BV played a very weak schedule and didn't dominate the way CS did, imo BV is not as good of a team as BC.

[/quote]

Here's some of Coldspring's pre-season games..

Kirbyville
  Tarkington
  Shepherd
  Splendora
    Cleveland

* some of theses teams are in a rebuilding year...I wouldn't call this a real tough schedule... ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="1118829" timestamp="1321376839"]
[quote author=falconfanatic link=topic=91502.msg1118778#msg1118778 date=1321374386]

[/quote]

Kirbyville
  Tarkington
  Shepherd
  Splendora
    Cleveland

* some of theses teams are in a rebuilding year...I wouldn't call this a real tough schedule... ;D ;D ;D ;D

[/quote]

lockhart (2-8), cuero(3-7), needville (1-9), Lagrange (4-6), brookshire royal (2-7), Caldwell(1-9), Columbus (5-6 although they did win a playoff game), and stafford (2-8) these are some of the teams BV played. There are 8 teams with a losing record on this list. CS played 4 teams with a winning record and 5 if you include BC. So who has a weaker schedule now?

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="1118829" timestamp="1321376839"]
Kirbyville
  Tarkington
  Shepherd
  Splendora
    Cleveland
[/quote]

CS can't do anything about KVille falling off from last year...The other 4 teams are district games so there isn't anything anyone can do about those either...You can only play who is on your schedule..

[quote name="MEM" post="1118937" timestamp="1321381921"]
[quote author=Kville_Kats link=topic=91502.msg1118829#msg1118829 date=1321376839]
Kirbyville
  Tarkington
  Shepherd
  Splendora
    Cleveland
[/quote]

CS can't do anything about KVille falling off from last year...The other 4 teams are district games so there isn't anything anyone can do about those either...You can only play who is on your schedule..
[/quote]

Kirbyville falling off has nothing to do with it as you see I listed them in the weaker teams listing.. CS has just not played a tough schedule...pure and simple..That's all I'm saying...I hope CS gets to the State game...As I do all the local teams in their divisional classes.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder