Tatum Vs. Cameron Yoe

Well, I don't believe both teams are quite what they were last year. 

As for us, we are very young.  We have a total of 3 senior starters right now, but we have progressed very nicely as they season has moved on.  We have been without our top player/threat since the beginning of our 3rd district game but the younger talent has stepped up and played well. 

I will watch some film during the middle of the week and give you a better outlook for the game.

[quote name="Yoe_09" post="1116140" timestamp="1321155563"]
Well, I don't believe both teams are quite what they were last year. 

As for us, we are very young.  We have a total of 3 senior starters right now, but we have progressed very nicely as they season has moved on.  We have been without our top player/threat since the beginning of our 3rd district game but the younger talent has stepped up and played well. 

I will watch some film during the middle of the week and give you a better outlook for the game.
[/quote]
Thanks!

I went to this game last year and Yoe won by taking advantage of Tatum's defensive blitzing and hit the quick routes. Yoe also had a very very quick back last year that was a big difference. Tatum needs to run more than the same ole plays all the time. Tatum was too predictable no imagination.

[quote name="cowboysfan4life" post="1120010" timestamp="1321459435"]
I think this game will be broadcast on KMIL.com...any other stations??
[/quote]

Correct.  If you are in the area you can catch it on 105.1 FM or online at www.kmil.com

You can also get updates from me via Twitter: www.twitter.com/yoemen

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder